Eremu.

Said one miner.

It happened in the Kuzbass region in 197 year **. As a young professional in his team identified an elderly miner hardened Mitrichev. Nothing special in his team were not, except for one. Once, during a change, they have cut rat's nest. Rat mum and all the little rat immediately killed, except one. Mitrich it out - feed milk from a saucer, in his youth when he was unwell, he dissolved antibiotics in milk.
After such a reinforced worries on good nutrition small rat stronger, I grew up and became a more well-fed rat named Eremu. Eremu caught in the brigade, had his own rations, loved bacon and fresh bread, and dined on the clock with the entire brigade.
They worked on the old, pre-war, mine, coal picking almost the center of the Earth. Once it happened during the change of state of emergency - a pair rushed methane tunnel through most collapsed after covering the passage meters
200, together with the elevator shaft. Several miners crushed like flies, and the rest had to jump into the interior of the gallery.
Woke up, began to count the odds. Air leaks, but from water and food supplies for six people only polflyagi water and three sandwiches that Mitrichev put his wife to dinner. The rescuers to reach the miners will need at least a month. In the best case (remember - 70 years, out of all the rescue equipment - excavators and shovels impingement).
All depressed. Suddenly, in the darkness shows two rat eyes - Eremu.
They shine a flashlight on him - of rats lying on his back and legs waving in the direction of the dam. Then he turned, ran a little, back to back and waving. And so three times. Calls that you - suggested one of the miners.
There is nothing to do - go for it.
Rats, realizing that people go for it, is not turned over, climbed up on the dam and disappeared into the gap. Miners him. Above the dam was left slot size exactly, to squeeze himself the dimensional.
Squeezed. Five meters looking explosion pokorezhilo gallery wall and opened a side passage. We climbed back. Full length does not stand up, but can be on all fours. Rats waited until the last miner do not climb into the passage and ran on. Six miners on all fours - behind him. Crawled some distance and hit the wall.
Oh, Eremu, an impasse started - concluded Mitrich. Some of the miners suggested to rename it Susanin.
Come back - ordered Mitrich barely overturned in the tunnel and crawled back. Here Eremu jumped and grabbed the leg Mitrich, bite canvas cloth and caviar Mitrich blood. And hanging on it, abuts the rear paws. Mitrich screaming in pain. But it does not let Eremu.
And he tells us - have to peck - guessed one of the miners, crawled to the dead end and began to finish it with a hammer, found themselves with him. Once the hammer began to bite into the rock, Eremu immediately released Mitrich and lay down beside him. Two of the most undernourished sent back for tools and an hour later, one after another, began to batter the rock. Chipped layers dragged to the rubble.
How long digging, and how many meters have been no one remembers. When boarded batteries - digging in the dark. Exhausted so that worked as a machine - without emotion, on the machine.
Therefore, when a hammer, cut through the rock to fall into the void, no one was surprised or delighted.
When they are, battered, exhausted but alive brought to the surface from a neighboring abandoned mine, it turned out that they prodolbili sixty meters in two weeks, while the rescuers could not till the end to clear the rubble from crumbling mine, which is twice more to fail, have to start on a new clearing.
A Eremu Mitrich took home, and since then until his death rat
Eremu lived in a detached house and every morning the wife Mitrich me personally to him in the water drinkers, bacon and bread all very fresh.
Buried Eremu in made specially for the occasion of the miners of that brigade box of valuable tree species, and on the grave put a tiny granite stone with a single word "Eremu from 25" (that so many people lived at that time in the families rescued six miners). < br /> This stone is still there.

Eremu hero! My respect Eremu!

Tags

See also

New and interesting