Interview with an unusual drunk

The author writes: "That is because redneck, frost on the street, before the opening of the metro for another three hours, and they bask are not allowed" - these words I heard a cold February night, when much was late after work stopped at night supermarket on Taganka purchase products. The voice came from a hunched figure in tattered clothes with a can of cheap beer in his hand. Normal for the Moscow scene. Unusually there was another - being turned black. As it is now customary to express politically correct, "afrorossiyaninom." Simply - Negro.

Very close working around the clock coffee shop, and devoured by curiosity, what made resident tropical drink bad beer in the icy wind in the capital of the north, I asked his counterparts to treat his coffee in exchange for his story of what brought him to such a life. "D ... but the question is, bro" - I heard in response.

We talked until dawn. Dude has appeared on behalf of the Cuban Miguel. Despite the slight accent, his Russian was almost perfect, especially the virtuoso he was able to master the expletives. But these fragments of speech, many sentences constituted the lion's share, I'd rather omit.

- Miguel, tell me, what do you do then turned? - Yes, that's zabuhal with boys, they had gone, the metro is closed and the dough I do not have to drive to the cottage - I Novoperedelkino live. - No, not today, but in Russia at all? - It is very simple. I was a good student in school, I went to Moscow State University, Department of Chemistry graduated with honors, and has been here for 11 years. - With red? Cool. And whom you work? - Yes, nothing. So sometimes the little things I earn. Before the holidays, for example, for three days to hire a four Colombians, whose flower business - they gave me a day to pay the mower, but this season - there is a job, it is not. And so I basically thump.

- Yes, that's zabuhal with boys, they had gone, the metro is closed and the dough I do not have to drive to the cottage - I Novoperedelkino live. - No, not today, but in Russia at all? - It is very simple. I was a good student in school, I went to Moscow State University, Department of Chemistry graduated with honors, and has been here for 11 years. - With red? Cool. And whom you work? - Yes, nothing. So sometimes the little things I earn. Before the holidays, for example, for three days to hire a four Colombians, whose flower business - they gave me a day to pay the mower, but this season - there is a job, it is not. And so I basically thump. & Quot; / & gt;

- And what, you like to live like that here? Back does not pull? - No, what to do there? My father was an engineer in Havana, PhD. And you know how he gets? 20 bucks! No, I have this to Cuba in a coffin seen. But here I like just fucking cold. True, I do not like the security forces - well, in the sense of all the cops, they are the same everywhere, here, there. They should be one - dig. And the government, too, only the busy grandmother that currently earn. I've got a case was, I drunk a Cuban passport lost. I wanted to make a new one, so you know how much it costs? Three hundred bucks! Most ofigeli. I korefan there, too black, from France there in Spain, so they do it for free - come to the embassy, ​​and you're done. And then, three hundred bucks. I can understand if I was somewhere in Europe lived - there is a penny. And here I am to earn big money, must work hard, like a nigger!

- No, what to do there? My father was an engineer in Havana, PhD. And you know how he gets? 20 bucks! No, I have this to Cuba in a coffin seen. But here I like just fucking cold. True, I do not like the security forces - well, in the sense of all the cops, they are the same everywhere, here, there. They should be one - dig. And the government, too, only the busy grandmother that currently earn. I've got a case was, I drunk a Cuban passport lost. I wanted to make a new one, so you know how much it costs? Three hundred bucks! Most ofigeli. I korefan there, too black, from France there in Spain, so they do it for free - come to the embassy, ​​and you're done. And then, three hundred bucks. I can understand if I was somewhere in Europe lived - there is a penny. And here I am to earn big money, must work hard, like a nigger! & Quot; / & gt;

- So are you here legally? - Yes, everything is fine. I after uni wife was gone, though. And the child is, but I rarely see him. - Differing what? And now with whom you live? - Now we sidekick Peru rent the apartment for Solntsevo. Well, more accurately, he shoots - I have the money in general almost never happens. If there is, I have them immediately probuhivayu, and all is well again. Yet sometimes I currently looking for some chick, but it is so long - not easy to stand with me, I'll understand. I am a dolt in life, but my korefan who pays the rent - he is a serious, injected from morning till night. We type in half remove the hut, bucks apiece, but I have to him forever in life.

- Yes, everything is fine. I after uni wife was gone, though. And the child is, but I rarely see him. - Differing what? And now with whom you live? - Now we sidekick Peru rent the apartment for Solntsevo. Well, more accurately, he shoots - I have the money in general almost never happens. If there is, I have them immediately probuhivayu, and all is well again. Yet sometimes I currently looking for some chick, but it is so long - not easy to stand with me, I'll understand. I am a dolt in life, but my korefan who pays the rent - he is a serious, injected from morning till night. We type in half remove the hut, bucks apiece, but I have to him forever in life. & Quot; / & gt;

- He's too black? - Nah, he is a typical Peruvian - a real Indian, little man at all. But he is a good, even my suffering. - Hey, but you're aware, of course, that we are not particularly fond of black? - Yes, I do not like them, come in large numbers here - Miguel happily bares all twenty-something teeth.

- Nah, he is a typical Peruvian - a real Indian, little man at all. But he is a good, even my suffering. - Hey, but you're aware, of course, that we are not particularly fond of black? - Yes, I do not like them, come in large numbers here - Miguel happily bares all twenty-something teeth. & Quot; / & gt;

- I mean especially the dudes from the Caucasus. They are you, Arabs in France. We have something, negros, normally conduct themselves, to no cling, and they are always asking for trouble crawling, pluck, type show what they were home. You would not believe - I did that on Manezhke was supported. However, I did not go there himself, of course. More to say - I have korefan - skinheads. We are with them sometimes thumps area. Even the cops drove past the stop, "all right?" I've been a black, and a bunch of dudes skinheads. But they say they - no, this is our friend. Here I have some cool. I'm easy to find all the common language.

- And yet, returning to Cuba do not you think? - I already previously traveled there every year, right now can not afford to become. But definitely go back, if only there to throw the Communists. I hope Cubans in Miami - they have money, and serious. Otherwise there will not be a normal life. These Castro brothers have long been fed up with everything.

- I already previously traveled there every year, right now can not afford to become. But definitely go back, if only there to throw the Communists. I hope Cubans in Miami - they have money, and serious. Otherwise there will not be a normal life. These Castro brothers have long been fed up with everything. & Quot; / & gt;

- A lot of people think the same as you? - A lot, actually. Although it happens and vice versa. I have a family - a good illustration. Before Castro, my mother's family owned a large store, the Communists came, and all of them away, and the apartment has offered a bunch of strangers. They, of course, the authorities do not like. And his father was the opposite - he was just a kid from the village, and became a professor. He, therefore, Fidel praises. Well, sooner or praise - today still claims to have accumulated the same regime. They also sit with us in the power of infinite.

- A lot, actually. Although it happens and vice versa. I have a family - a good illustration. Before Castro, my mother's family owned a large store, the Communists came, and all of them away, and the apartment has offered a bunch of strangers. They, of course, the authorities do not like. And his father was the opposite - he was just a kid from the village, and became a professor. He, therefore, Fidel praises. Well, sooner or praise - today still claims to have accumulated the same regime. They also sit with us in the power of infinite. & Quot; / & gt;

- And what do you think then? - Well, actually, I'd like to go to Europe - where my friends is complete, everything is normal live. I've been there many times. In general, I like to travel. Previously, every year, except for travel to Cuba, where some choose - Germany-Shmermanii there are different, all traveled. But lately things are not very much, even shoes are missing. I know a lot of black, which generally bums: somewhere nykat until the morning, and then sit on the subway, and the first train ride on the roundabout. By the way, you have a hundred rubles will not be? And best of two hundred?

- Well, actually, I'd like to go to Europe - where my friends is complete, everything is normal live. I've been there many times. In general, I like to travel. Previously, every year, except for travel to Cuba, where some choose - Germany-Shmermanii there are different, all traveled. But lately things are not very much, even shoes are missing. I know a lot of black, which generally bums: somewhere nykat until the morning, and then sit on the subway, and the first train ride on the roundabout. By the way, you have a hundred rubles will not be? And best of two hundred? & Quot; / & gt;

I gave him two hundred rubles, a couple of days gave winter boots. Now he often calls me and calls "the only white bro." However, his sober, I never once did not see.

Here's a "Russian dream".

A couple of days ago, while at the VVC, I saw a black man begging for Christ's sake. But the answer to the question, why did change the poor, but in his own carefree existence in a warm country by the sea on poverty in a very large and unfriendly city in the cold north, I could not find it.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting