Crimea. Photos geological practice.

My practice was held either in 2007, or sometime next. The selection trial brief description and photo. Crimea is beautiful, has been and remains, regardless of the people inhabiting it.

Music

It looks like a camp of geologists. So he looked, and half a millennium ago, so I'm looking to this day. Some of the tents, by the way, were 30 centimeters above the ground. Under such leaks is not only the water from the rain that collects in small rivulets and cheerful murmur of picking up and taking things easy their tents, but local cows, with almost complete absence of fear and natural curious, are the exploits in the camp every week.

Geologists exhausted themselves on the list will be almost no, but peace honorable future scientists kept local residents, can for a small bribe in the form of food - to protect the peace. However, at night we had to patrol the camp, because the local Tatars were not averse to profit by our little things.

Sezeno gray working weekdays. Buckley, Kermit, Trudolyubovka - a lifetime to remember the name.

So look majestic nature of the building, hidden from human eyes for centuries - karst caves. According to one version, one of the biggest caves in the world - Marble Cave, it was discovered as a shepherd, who failed in the sinkholes sheep. Although it was not the first, for the secret casket of nature, stretching over 2 km, from time immemorial, sinking all living creatures. In particular, they found bones of mammoths.

There are stalactites (the ones that hang from above), there are stalagmites (the ones rising from the bottom), but there stalagnates arising from the combination of first and second in the long kiss. Actually, they are called "kisses».
This pair has sovem soon meet, if not to miss ...

A typical entry in the formation of karst - cave.

Hike geological work to take on the mountain Chater-Dag. Not high, but quite prominent. Especially since it is evident that many Crimean sights

"On top of the mountain»

What could be without the cave residents. Admittedly, the smell of them not. Accumulating years of guano seemingly natural flavors settle in the nasopharynx. The situation is aggravated by the fact that disturb the cave dwellers, we do not particularly like and lights do not shine, that did not stop them all the same wake, and then long to catch the blows slimy wings in a dark cave by departing bald mice.

«No comments»

The routine geological practice, then this tour is for four days and nights traveling to different shores of the sea. bus and campground, as it looked, yes. All other photos are mainly dedicated to exactly this period of practice. Needless to describe - I do not know.

And this is the Golden Gate. According to legend, among these rocks is the entrance to hell. Those who swims through them, as I have heard, are cleared of sins. Although there is another version, about the trivial wish-fulfillment.
And besides, there is a similar legend in the marble and other caves. But I suggest to learn about it in the very beautiful caves from the guides. ;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting