Brighton Beach

An interesting walk through the little Russian.

The fact that in the New York subway was originally the private and belonged to different people.
Because of this, they have many of the same stations on different branches. Just goes two parallel branches,
and even three. In general, we first sat down a bit on that, but decided that it is already in place will be able to
walk a couple of stations to the desired street along the beach. The ride from the center frequency to half.
They arrived at Coney Island and decided to find a beach there and walk on it, but then I have my English
pronunciation summarized. I went to a large black peasant and say:
-Ekskyuzmi, Ken yu mi HELP? Faith of Ze biitch?
-Vaat?
-Ken Th show of Zee biitch?
-Ay Dont know wat yu and tolking ebaut, meeen ... turned around and left.
Well, what can you do if you are not such a big difference in pronunciation between the beach and the bitch? For me)

We arrived there just when it got dark. The whole street is under the iron blade subway, its length of about 1, 5 km,
it seemed to me. Over 20 minutes, it can be passed from one end to the other. Signs in Russian at times more,
than the English, and when you start to read them, you know, that did not come to Russia, and the Soviet Union, which was able to
canned here. This can be seen in people in their best interest, in excerpts of conversations heard from passers-by.
Brighton bich- it as an excursion to a working monastery. You can view and touch only with permission.

Because of this, they have many of the same stations on different branches. Just goes two parallel branches,
and even three. In general, we first sat down a bit on that, but decided that it is already in place will be able to
walk a couple of stations to the desired street along the beach. The ride from the center frequency to half.
They arrived at Coney Island and decided to find a beach there and walk on it, but then I have my English
pronunciation summarized. I went to a large black peasant and say:
-Ekskyuzmi, Ken yu mi HELP? Faith of Ze biitch?
-Vaat?
-Ken Th show of Zee biitch?
-Ay Dont know wat yu and tolking ebaut, meeen ... turned around and left.
Well, what can you do if you are not such a big difference in pronunciation between the beach and the bitch? For me)

We arrived there just when it got dark. The whole street is under the iron blade subway, its length of about 1, 5 km,
it seemed to me. Over 20 minutes, it can be passed from one end to the other. Signs in Russian at times more,
than the English, and when you start to read them, you know, that did not come to Russia, and the Soviet Union, which was able to
canned here. This can be seen in people in their best interest, in excerpts of conversations heard from passers-by.
Brighton bich- it as an excursion to a working monastery. You can view and touch only with the permission of. & Quot; / & gt;

Pasties and belyashi here still selling on the street and no Luzhkov is not a ban, as the ban once
trade on the streets of the metro.

trade on the streets of the metro. & quot; / & gt;

New year to year round. We were there in late February. Judging by the fact that the latest figures are stuck, they offer
to celebrate their new 20 year ... it is not the first time!

to celebrate their new 20 year ... is not the first time! & quot; / & gt;

then offer any services ...

Judging by how much they have pharmacies, we can conclude that life is painful here. Pharmacy house!

and such issues are resolved immediately ...

Poster: Gosha Kutsenko, Dmitry Kharatyan, the Odessa city witchcraft ...

SELL EVERYTHING!

and English here as though in brackets

Russian dela- they are Russian in America. Especially in the even (2, 4, 6) and odd (1, 3, 5) days

«Ocean New cafe»
Varennikov, dumplings ...)

Varennikov, dumplings ...) & quot; / & gt;

Seaside restaurant in the trend: Coming Soon March 8 Ladies Invite Gentlemen!

another pharmacy

the old slot machines on the street! I remember the same was in the Children's world we Krasnogorsk

the car then, of course, not the Soviet ...

Just now! Books in English !!!

Recycle Bin from Peter

April 3, 6pm Sergei Bezrukov

And here is the traditional example of a series of "You on the slice or take Pismo»: Cashier- Cash and Carpet- Carpet!

Not life, but a fairy tale!

Movies with the translation, Russian bread-!

and life without a second thought

holiday every day

rocking cow, for example.

sales all year

but flowers only once ...

Lovely French perfume advertising

no problem

FINALLY !!!

Design showcases brought together with the whole of the USSR

and tents with champagne, dumplings and buckwheat

cheburechnaya

Russian newspaper here on the way

Hot bar and salad bar and even a bag on a stool

cow poperechka

and chicken pulochki

Elza Fance Food, Corp. present:

all the books of all genres!

any system of the world!

local bestseller

Considering that, in February, I went there even without a jacket, hranenie- very important.

Shop

Fonts on signs

Hot dishes from fish and seafood: Roasted Glos! or sea bass? eg.

and kolbosa PROFESSORSKAYA!

Zuckerman Drags

MUSIC Jebureki!

Revelation on the walls!

and this event is on the street: the store moved!

The Danube, the "End of the World" will be better! )

Daaaaaaaa !!!

And here I decided to buy a sausage Odessa. In the meat department weighed, stuck a piece of paper, wrote the number 2
I went to the cashier. Looks: one person is 4, and the other one. He stood up in one where there are fewer people, and to me
fit man Soviet appearance and says:
 - U Dont si se online? Wat yu and Duingen? U Dont si se online? a? (I was a little taken aback, of course)
-Sorry, - I say - I did not know and did not see a queue (he understands, of course, I'm Russian)
-And Here we must know, dear, it is necessary to know

I went to the cashier. Looks: one person is 4, and the other one. He stood up in one where there are fewer people, and to me
fit man Soviet appearance and says:
 - U Dont si se online? Wat yu and Duingen? U Dont si se online? a? (I was a little taken aback, of course)
-Sorry, - I say - I did not know and did not see a queue (he understands, of course, I'm Russian)
-And Here we must know, dear, it is necessary to know the & quot; / & gt;

Indigenous Japanese restaurant opens Chikurin

energetic woman looking for a job!

Walk up the street a little Russian from the sea, we went in at the Odessa restaurant. Of course, we advised him
the old man in the street, forgetting that the name and remembered it again, ran us about 200 meters with a stick, caught up and says:
-Vspomnil, I remember the name! It is ... (the author forgot the name). The restaurant is located at the intersection of Brighton Beach and Coney Island Avenue.
As expected, there have ordered soup with dumplings, salad serving "Odessa" and Varennikov. While eating, because the next table
came the toasts: "Well, children drink for you! To get you settled here, learn the language, find a job ... the bride ... »
So live there ... for a second it seemed to us that it is the center of the world and to go this far as Manhattan, did not want to ...

the old man in the street, forgetting that the name and remembered it again, ran us about 200 meters with a stick, caught up and says:
-Vspomnil, I remember the name! It is ... (the author forgot the name). The restaurant is located at the intersection of Brighton Beach and Coney Island Avenue.
As expected, there have ordered soup with dumplings, salad serving "Odessa" and Varennikov. While eating, because the next table
came the toasts: "Well, children drink for you! To get you settled here, learn the language, find a job ... the bride ... »
So live there ... for a second it seemed to us that it is the center of the world and to go this far as Manhattan, did not want to ... & quot; / & gt;

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting