Women's Colony

The author recently visited the women's prison, which is located in the village of Zaozernoe, near Khabarovsk. See below a small photo of the female prisoners and children's home at the colony.

The first thing to briefly tell about the orphanage that works in the colony.

Here to create an environment where children of women prisoners not only live, but also mothers can communicate with them.

Director of the orphanage demonstrates modern medical equipment. Many children need medical care.

So do the kids in the playroom. I was in this house twice. Therefore, some other way to tell in more detail about them.

Enter the area where prisoners work. Behind Bars - sewing shop.

And this view of the building, where prisoners live. Inside was not.

But the shop - looked. Work for all women considered. There is even a special group that is involved, including social protection.

Sewing shop.

On the way to the other shop, passed the gates that connect the residential sector and work shop.

The work is conducted in two shifts. Schedule. What is a "regulation" I do not know, but I suspect it's just the breaks.

This workshop takes place possible handling.

This shop is pretty big. As I understand it, here and the cutting and sewing. Products, as can be seen in the photo below - a form.

Some here create a "family", although this is my guess, judging by these two women here.

Leaving the column drew attention to the communication along the lattice.

View the distance, through the bars on the residential barracks.

via Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting