Is there something wrong? Give birth!

3000 retired two hours ago, held an unusual sit-down action on the circle line Moscow metro. Members of the public movement "older generation" occupied all the chairs and even some standing places, and not inferior to them to anyone other than the disabled and pregnant women. The purpose of this campaign - to encourage young people to improve the demographic situation in Russia.

Closer to 15 hours at all stations of the ring began to gather a group of pensioners.

The noise coming trains organizers explain grandmothers in which the car and the train in which you need to sit down.

I even contributed a small force pensioners, so I led them into six cars.

Strict politsioner forbidden to photograph him and demanded to immediately remove this photograph! Other colleagues were much more polite.

Participants of the rally proved to be too much for one train. We went to the Komsomol, and all the seats were occupied. Many pensioners were forced to stand all three rings.

"Nothing, we are young, stand up, we will also give birth to children can!" - Joking grandmother.

On completion of the Kursk went down, the car was getting closer and closer.

Indeed, without a train loaded with the ring line was "standing." The people there were so many.

The event is already well only that for pensioners this day was full of impressions.

"We hope our action we can attract the attention of potential parents, make them think about what to give birth," - he explained the head of the organization "older generation" Tatiana Prusova.

Unfortunately, some seniors have started to swear because of the lack of space. In the end, we agreed to sit on the stage.

Ten grandmother was the only one grandfather.

"Poor organization, poor" - grumbled grannies.
"They take off their, our Samara!»
"Girl, let's give birth to children with you?" - "Thank you, I already have!»
"We badly post a chair!»
"On my knees nobody takes!»

"They take off their, our Samara!»
"Girl, let's give birth to children with you?" - "Thank you, I already have!»
"We badly post a chair!»
"On my knees nobody takes!» & Quot; / & gt;

Such is the fun event. I hope that no one became ill in the stifling atmosphere and there were no heart attacks, and that all were satisfied!

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting