American food

Americans are almost perfect. But there is one thing - too much guzzle. And you can understand them. Wherever you are not in town, everywhere is alluring smell of food. At first sight, the smell may seem unprepared tourists disgusting - the smell is usually some burnt oil from the fries, which has eyes water. But over time, you get used to the smell, and then you go like Pavlov's dog to smell.
And why? Because feed the people - it is a powerful business in the United States, and should do biznesmashina of Fat people.

Americans eat badly. I think they are from childhood drinking a Coke. Why? Because Coca-Cola is profitable. It seemed to me that they drink enough water, do not drink tea, and sweet drinks herachat. This explains a lot. And they herachat much coffee. Why? Because it is profitable to Starbucks. And devouring donuts. Because it makes Dunkin 'Donuts.

Often it happens, you come into prihayveyny fast-food and sit there alone bellied. And what do they eat? For example. three large servings of French fries, a huge sendich liter and a glass of cola. How can you have this shit?

Why Americans are correct in all but food? Do not they realize that ruin their health by consuming a ton of shit?

1. Snack Wendy's on Fifth Avenue in New York. Dvaklassnyh green salad with chicken and a sandwich. Tea. When hardly eats a huge plate of salad for 6 bucks for a sandwich place no longer exists. You take it with you. Wendy's salads were simply crazy! Especially Apple Pecan Chiken.

Often it happens, you come into prihayveyny fast-food and sit there alone bellied. And what do they eat? For example. three large servings of French fries, a huge sendich liter and a glass of cola. How can you have this shit?

Why Americans are correct in all but food? Do not they realize that ruin their health by consuming a ton of shit?

1. Snack Wendy's on Fifth Avenue in New York. Dvaklassnyh green salad with chicken and a sandwich. Tea. When hardly eats a huge plate of salad for 6 bucks for a sandwich place no longer exists. You take it with you. Wendy's salads were simply crazy! Especially Apple Pecan Chiken. & Quot; / & gt;

2. And I really liked the easiest SINGLE HAMBURGER in Vendis. Very fresh, soft and delicious. A little awkward, but delicious! How I love! With tomato, lettuce, onion and cheese. It should be in my opinion 4.99. There's all sorts of other sandwiches - but the easiest and most effective) remaining in the mouth do not fit.

3. When you first come to the American diner, do not understand why a hamburger costs 9 bucks. After all, the word hamburger you remember such thin xy% Winky rubber in the Russian McDonald. But when you bring it all falls into place.

4. Ribeye steak, New York steak in a good restaurant in New York or any other big city costs around $ 35.

5. But a huge bowl of soup with seafood (lobster, mussels and other crap) for 35 dollars, half of which the waiter poured on my leg. Well, I go to the sports trousers (not pity). Mojito 10 bucks.

6. It seemed to me, for the less healthy and inexpensive food in the United States can go to Asian restaurants.

7. The truth is when you bring a bowl of soup. the size of the basin, and only 6 bucks, you'll realize that was a mistake as to the soup and ordered a second dish.

8. US highways in the middle of forests and fields are houses with VENDING MACHINES - vending machines.

9. Of course these devices are sold in one shit.

10. American McDonald's does not like Russian. Here, for example there is an awesome salad. Much of the delicious salads that are sold in the Russian poppy. Sheik, you see immediately - also very tasty. And they say that in the US a poppy in the morning and give ** itelnuyu gruel. I do not try - but we sure this is not

11. Here are a couple of American McDonald's menu and prices.

13. That primerchik lettuce Caesar American. It is clear that a portion of every two and a half more than Russian. And the chicken here was the size of a cow looks like. By the way in the United States before a meal often bring a glass with ice, which is free of charge. It's nice! We have not had time to think of

14. There is another interesting feature of some US restaurants - happy hour. This time Cada dishes can be ordered at 1, 5 bucks. Normally, kada we got on this, we ordered so much food as will not fit on the table. Here is an example of such action in a Mexican bar in California.

15. To say that the food in the US - shit, a little right. In the United States many varied food and tasty and healthy - too. Another thing is that Americans love shit, for all the most delicious is usually the biggest by shit. Here is an example of tasty healthy food in Italian restaurants in Tarry Town, New Jersey. The truth is exactly the trout was an interesting sniffy) But what a piece of a huge !!! Such mutated trout in Russia is not exactly find))

16. Sometimes the surprise is that the restaurants are waiters who understand in Russian, while Russian is not quite. In a restaurant, San Francisco was a Russian menu. Here is an example of the price of one of the best restaurants Sagna Francisco.

17. Hlebushek in America looks fantastic appetizing and smell exudes crazy! But standing in the alphabet of taste.

18. But it is a nice Russian hudysh (by American standards) for the American breakfast.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting