Unknown feat young lieutenant colonel - Vladimir Putin

This controversial story recently become very popular in runet, and she tells of the heroism of the young lieutenant colonel Vladimir Putin, who was made in 1989. Judge, of course, is you, so read and watch the video below.

That night, when the Berlin Wall fell, a huge crowd of over 5000 people defeated the German intelligence service Stasi building. They took away everything, even the archived files and documents with the names of GDRovskih scouts.
Terrible was the fate of many of these people, because the files were in the hands of the crowd. And the building was destroyed completely.
Through the wall of the building was a residency USSR State Security Committee.
Chief residency, seeing the crowd fled.
Realizing that the crowd is now vorvёtsya in the KGB building, and the building will be the same as with the Stasi, the remaining senior officer, Lieutenant Colonel called the neighboring part of the military for help. The general replied that without a team from Moscow to soldiers on guard could not.
And Moscow is silent, does not answer the calls, no one knows what to do.

And the crowd burst into the yard of the KGB. Five thousand people. Drunk with bottles of beer on hand.
Colonel, remaining in charge, goes to the crowd and trying to single-handedly stop the angry people, referring to them: "The fact that the Berlin Wall fell - a goodwill of our country! Here, the building that we guard. It is the property of the Soviet Union! Understand correctly - is the property of another country. We officers - do our duty ... ».
Their officers, there were eight people. They are windows in the loopholes, standing with arms.
A lieutenant colonel came out with a gun with twelve rounds in the cage blocked the crowd. The crowd were pressing and Colonel said: "You know - I am an officer. I have 12 rounds. One cartridge I leave for themselves. But the line of duty, I'll shoot. I have no other way I can - I am an officer! »
He said this and began to slowly climb the steps to the entrance of the building. He walked slowly, it is the expectation that someone will throw him into the back of a stone or bottle. He slowly raised. And when he got up and turned around, he saw that the crowd began to disperse. None of the Germans that night in the building of the KGB was not included. No documents archive is not touched.
In Dresden, there are still many to tell this story. This story, which has become almost a legend in Dresden is still alive.
The Germans are proud to say that then listened to an unknown lieutenant colonel, whose name at the time did not say anything to anyone.
Now, the Colonel is known to the whole world.
Russian President. Vladimir Putin.

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting