How to teach drivers park on the sidewalks and in the wrong places

Today I want to teach you how to properly punish violators of parking rules, and for this you do not need to spoil someone else's property)) All within the law;) Read.

For this you need your cell phones with satellite navigation GPS, with which you will have a high quality picture of a vehicle the offender.

Important! In the photo / video must be clearly legible license plate of the vehicle.

Example:

But it is not necessary to do so:

(Do you realize Papanina 7 place all meat hunters violators. If you do not know where you can work out there)
Next, you need to remember exactly where, when and what time the offense occurred. While often the place, time and date of the incident is stored in these photos. As an example, here:

Next, go to the website of traffic police, immediately to the page receiving applications from the public: www.gibdd.ru/letter/ select your home region and embark.
With most fields should be no problem, mailing address (not the address of registration) is required to send you a confirmation of acceptance of treatment by mail, a mobile phone - to communicate, I was useful. "The goal of treatment" - of course, the "Statement", but write lyrics themselves. Here Plural:
"Time", "date" at "address violations" I was recorded violation of traffic rules by the driver of a vehicle license plate "license plate." "The essence of the violation." Photos in the application. Please understand.
In fact, the style of the free, the main thing - to specify all the details. Next, apply the file / s proving the guilt of the motorist and go to the traffic police. Within 30 days you will be contacted the traffic police and asked to drive and write the application by hand (as it was in my case).
Total preparation and dispatch of statements through the site in 10 minutes.
Writing statements in the traffic police - 5 minute + road.
Moreover, there is a way to send the application through the Internet in a way that will not have to go to the traffic police, it requires a ready-made template application that you want to fill in, print, sign, scan and send the traffic police by electromail with photographic or video evidence. But I do not have time to sketch the pattern, as in a hurry. If anyone will be able to learn more about this method and help me to complement the post, I will be very grateful.

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting