Transport collapse in Khimki

This traffic jams occurred recently in Khimki, because officials who "started a good thing." Read more Read more and watch the video.

Today I want to tell you about an incident that happened at the railway station of Khimki, and its perpetrators were our officials who "started a good thing." The thing is that the authorities have decided to build an additional path to Khimki with the prospect to Zelenograd, but they are not thought to cancel some trains in the rush hour - did a great folly to turn Khimki station into a real hell.

More train came from Moscow. Of course, it is almost no one got. And few people got out.

Some have found a way to climb. And these people are traveling from Moscow. For example at stations from Moscow to Khimki one did not hit the train.

In the battle!

For the Motherland, for Sta ... sorry)

This platform 30 minutes before the arrival of the train. Let you do not confuse the scoreboard - the train came only at 18:33 due to the fact that at each station for several minutes, the driver could not close the doors of the cars. Almost everything on the platform - those who have not got the previous train (on which I rode a miracle). This, by the way, they also did not climbed. When I became a woman is bad - it was taken away by ambulance. The train itself creates hell. Children screamed, swore adults. The crush was such that it was impossible to move. Khimki stormed out, and even then only because those who stood in the vestibule and in the aisle trying to make the most of their potential to release people at the same time without losing his place. Curses, converts to power were constantly.

Arriving by train

Tags

See also

New and interesting