The Story of a smoker who at the age of 100 years of running marathons

I advise you to rest on, very interesting.

Today I want to tell you about a unique man, who was able at the age of 101 years to run a marathon, which is beyond the power of the vast majority of young and healthy, and all this despite the fact that he was an active smoker with youth. Unfortunately, this Brit named Buster Martin died in 2011, but his amazing story, I suggest that you read in the continuation of the post.

In 96 years, he retired, 99 went back to work because of boredom. In 101 years the Briton Buster Martin ran the marathon, which is beyond the power of the vast majority of young and healthy.
The man exchanged a second hundred years, still does not give up unhealthy habits. Buster said the 42 km run helped him a pint of beer and your favorite cigarette. Immediately after the race, Martin fell down a mug of beer and lit a cigarette.
Martin, 17 children and countless grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-grandchildren with. Also one of the oldest residents of the UK - a passionate fan of rock music. He plays in the band The Zimmers. The total age of all participants - 3 thousand. Years.
"People ask what is my secret of longevity, but I do not. And they say that cigarettes and drinking are harmful to health. I think I'm still in this world, is not it? »

Tags

See also

New and interesting