How to draw a black-and-white picture at the wall

One resourceful young man decided to transform your kitchen painted on her samurai. But what if you do not know how to paint and embellish the home you want? He found a cunning and easy way out of the situation, which will help everyone to inexpensively decorate the walls of his house.
The story is on behalf of the author. So there you go: This is the very wall on which I will do

For patterning I took: brush in two sizes - 2 mm and 12 mm, small roller and latex paint black
Part I of paint diluted 10% with water for easy staining

You will also need a projector

Here is a picture that I wanted to see in his kitchen. This is a frame from the film "Seven Samurai" directed by Akira Kurosawa.

Then, using simple Photoshop skills I translated the picture in black and white vector illustration. This can make everyone the benefit of online photo editors are now a dime a dozen.

Then I get the picture uploaded to the projector and the projection established in the place where the will to paint, and to the extent to which I wanted. Place the projector safely, at least for a few hours, or if someone touches him or anything knock, it will be very disappointing.

For the convenience of applying black paint I have translated into a negative image. Because paint black on white, is much easier than the black on black

I started drawing with a small face. I used 2 mm thick brush on small objects, 12 mm on the larger objects and roll, where you can paint safely

And after seven hours of continuous dyeing, I had an excellent picture in my kitchen, I have painted with his hands

Me and my picture in this photo you can just about understand the scale. Dimensions pictures turned 2 meters wide and six meters high.
That's all! Beautifully, easily and cheaply. Be of good cheer!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting