Another masterpiece from Chinese developers

What is the most fun, the battery holds a charge up to 50 days)) read more.

Chinese developers are creative continues to rivet the new phone models, but this unit I was surprised not only their appearance, but also functional. Slightly intrigue you the fact that mode off mode on the table with two incorporated SIM cards it works approximately 45-50 days without recharging. Read more.

We turn ...

Krutnёm More ...

Okay, we got ... and as expected, without reading manuals, we press the coveted red telefonchik and enjoy what works ...

Nuka Nuka for the button that sticks out of my head ... Oppa ... Really in a rundown farm will stick? Well, probably yes ... I guess ...

We try to see something in the details ... For example the screen ... Everything just ... vindovyh saver ...

Come on, open up that opens ... Opp, this is an application not sickly brethren - the battery, almost 9 ampere hour ...

Well, look at torets- uhty- light ... Yes, even ESFIP host, but to share power with a friend or girlfriend, if his background was dead, cool ...

Kopnёm a battery ... All standartno- two sim one mikrosd

Well, yes ... deeper vdohnёm trepaniruem it ...
The front panel Tols cast duralumin-cool device can drive nails in the defense ...
However, plastic back panel, but with cavities and tides, ie rigid, torsion Millimeter course

We'll get ulcers ... Oppa ... Speaker acoustic design type Wl (closed box), who is the subject in the subject ...
Yes, and of course with respect to the camera today but the reality is rather weak for a rainy day amiss ... In the background tablet -vibra ...
In the foreground appear blupupnaya antenna, although the dimensional mass indices more like zhyesem ...

Look size batteries in passing ...
Zvinyayus not put relativity ...

Chinese developers are creative continues to rivet the new phone models, but this unit I was surprised not only their appearance, but also functional. Slightly intrigue you the fact that mode off mode on the table with two incorporated SIM cards it works approximately 45-50 days without recharging. Read more.

Okay, charge the device both in the literal sense and the figurative ...
Stick all good news ... ... device quad, assembled on Kulsande is another hyped Controller ...

Rigid comprehensive testing of the marked features of a handful of mega devaysa ...

1. off mode on the table with two SIM cards and sdehoy - 45-50 days, 1st floor concrete ...
2.Izza massogabaritov vibration not a clear but there is enough for me ...
3. In a pot (the middle of the concrete) smart Huawei 8650 (well MTS955 that like, I do not remember, as it should be given the elderly) shows one -two-stick, this unit gave polshkaly or more, it is already good, but then wanted to frost at the maximum forever ... move the antenna, Nitsche not changed, confirmed vysheoboznachennyh doubt that palkoantenna nirazu zhyesem nor any appearance of any geometry, oppa duck ETOGES around the antenna of FM receiver, ah yes the Chinese, ah yes ...
molotstsy 4. Contact with the card does not pour, or rather filled background but does not know the encoding, so the code as it is, but do not appear ...
Therefore could not deceive fate is-nailed hands from the keyboard (3:00 uzhzhzhas-killed 187 contacts the contact name field is 14 characters, and that's ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting