The most common excuses and myths that compose single women

How often do we try to understand men. And how often in the way of this understanding, we listen to the advice my mother, close friends, co-workers, that is - for women. So women are born myths. We are happy to believe in them because they increase our self-esteem and soften the wounds as a healing balm. But there is much more useful to look at the world without rose-colored glasses. Sometimes it's painful, but it is sobering instantly and helps to move forward, to live, not afraid of life.
Here are a few ideas, who sincerely believe some women. Let's try to look at them from a different angle.

"I'm smart and beautiful, and the men are afraid of me»

On the one hand, it is true. Many men have complexes to beautiful women. If a woman is beautiful and successful, they have a dual complex, because everyone understands that it is necessary to match! Of course, there are impudent person, ready to storm any castle, but they tend to operate on the principle "I still have nothing to lose." So for these gentlemen with their bravado experienced women do not give a damn.
However, smart and beautiful women are attracted to men anyway, so they will do the timid and cautious attempts to show you my sympathy. And then the choice is a woman: favorably respond to courtship or ignore. If no signs of attention from those around you do not see the men, and friends excitedly told that they are simply afraid of your mind and beauty, it is an occasion to reflect. Think and not to sink into depression.

You may need to change the attitude. Do not wait for love, and love yourself. Like attracts like. And smile more often. After all, men love not only beautiful and intelligent, but more often - happy and good women.

"All men like respectable housewife»

Every man seeks what he lacks. If he has an extreme work connected with permanent psychological overloads, at home he will need only peace and quiet, so that the housewife would be ideal for him. But if a woman is not interested in anything other than washing powder and seasoning for borscht, then soon it will not be able to support my husband and I talk to him on any interesting topic. And this is a problem. So do not cease to develop, share with your loved one their hobbies. Sometimes it is enough to see an exciting movie together, to feel that you are - a whole. Let the soup can wait.

"If a man lives to 30 years old with his parents, he never marries»

It all depends on the family situation. If a man does not want to get out from under parental care, it is likely that he never really married. Moreover, he may not take place in his life, as his constant guard as a young boy. He will not have a negative life experience, and it was he - an indicator of psychological maturity. But sometimes a man is living with his parents for financial reasons, for example if there is no money to rent an apartment or rent a second apartment for rent. At the same time it can be completely independent and open to new relationships.

"Men do not like skinny women, because they are not feminine»

Every man his type of woman he likes. By the way, over the years it may vary. Some people like thin, someone plump. The main thing that a man loved you for who you are. This, of course, does not mean that before going to bed, you can shamelessly to get into the fridge for a big piece of cake. But your remark Blessed: "You need to lose weight" - it's not your problem. That's his problem. More precisely, the problem of your relationship.
So do not believe the myths about men, men believe. They are worth it.

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting