Coronado- one of the most expensive places to live California

Coronado, also known as the island of Coronado, located about 5 miles from downtown San Diego. World Report considers Coronado one of the most expensive places to live in all of California. In the 2000m, a small 2uh bedrumny house could easily cost more than 1, 000, 000 $. That's where we are today and head ...

1. 70,565,116

2. On Coronado can be accessed through a beautiful bridge that connects Downtown with the island.

3.Dauntaun San Diego. I want to make the pictures from this photo pictures and hang at home, I love San Diego

4.Koronado became a major resort center in 1888 after the opening of Hotel del Coronado, where, incidentally, the film "Some Like It Hot" with Marilyn Monroe. Weather in June in California is very changeable but pleasant ... my first visit to Coronado went on a cloudy day, but the other day I found this beautiful place in clear weather, so you have the opportunity to evaluate it in two different coverings

5.Gulyaya the streets of Coronado, occasionally you can feel the smell of antiquity, but close to the beach across such lovely modern villa.

6.A's famous Hotel Coronado 31,822,609

7.Segodnya over the beach dense low clouds, so many people do not like the Cali still winter.

8. 47,834,130

9. 67,881,860

11.Plyazh very large, probably football field would easily fit here 87,224,515

12.My walk on the beach and decided to head to the famous Hotel del Coronado 44,592,710

21.Lyustra in the lobby 85,831,094

26.Retro office) 59,960,986

27.Shampanskoe that produce in the hotel, as I understand the title 93,709,593

29.Turizm is an essential source of income for Coronado, The Travel Channel in 2008 awarded beach of Coronado fifth place among the best beaches in the United States.

30.Den 2 Imagine that I turned on the light, and winter Coronado blossomed 41,529,692

33.Kstati, seen as close to the ocean hanging gray clouds ... it happens often on Coronado sun otedesh bit north on Mission beach, for example, but already there is a cloud.

37.Segodnya were great waves ...

38.Budka rescuers 93,683,948

Also located in Coronado Naval Amphibious Naval Base, which is one of the main commanders of military centers on the west coast. Recently I learned a trick about this base. At the base there is one building that has attracted attention. Four buildings in the form of the letter L, built in the late 60s, are part of a military amphibious base in Coronado and serve as barracks for the "Marine bees" (Naval Construction Battalions) from the ground and from neighboring buildings swastika shape is not noticeable. Above the base does not pass any air corridor before no one noticed this unusual features as Google Earth did not get enough popularity. After that, the theme of the swastika on the US military base began to fray often in the blogosphere. According to the Navy, that the building, designed by local architect John Mock, will be arranged in a swastika, seen only after laying the foundation in 1967. Since the swastika is not visible from the ground, we decided not to make any changes to the plan. Later, the Navy set out to meet the public and promised nasazhat trees to somehow close the swastika in the square.

Tags

See also

New and interesting