The "Cat's House"

Never I had Mike Farley, but without it the world is not the same!
and when it appeared it (me and my wife have de sleep) - it has no place to sleep, and how the restless)
40 ph.
Well traveled:

Narubai boards paternal jigsaws from what it was in the garage ... And this OSB 20mm board after repair remains and facing the door of chipboard.

The HETE detonation saw the entrance to a house in the form of a cat muzzle, very much)

Putting the house - try on resident ... Norm!

Another RACUS

Inside Cabin mahr ... How robes in the bathrooms - quite gently

Mike Farley checks!

Compiled house looks simpotnaya and myagonko!

Before assembling the house assembled base, and the second floor of their obbil toyzhe mahr and clocked parts for pipes ... Sewer pipes, 75-ka. Conventional ... Here lohanulsya, because you can save even more - take the tube from a roll of Oracal, but pipes bought and nowhere to retreat)

Mike Farley estimates)

Prikiduem house ... so Nitsche

House with hostess too personal.

Very personal)

The first day came to an end ... or do not remember the second. The house is set in the place of deployment and sleep ...

Anfas

Butterflies fly down, but onizh down too fly)

Mike Farley checks home.

As long as time goes on, you can be ... Pose palm

Well, look

The next evening - doobshival house cloth - turned smartly - he would have lived.

Another RACUS

More

Lepim top shelf ... ... I wanted to be when polmetrovuyu, but his wife said or rather showed where to saw off, that's how it happened ... and immediately try on Mike Farley)

Evening back to the end, pulls the rope he had bought - PPC, enough for only a portion of the pipe - put in place)
Mike Farley examined and put

Inside

Griz - try

We attack

More pictures of internal

Came to Dinner - cat sleeps there should be de, home runs - I'm happy))

Mink papered the house somehow plastic - and the ears really do not see

Process

Blindly from a piece of cloth toy - like)

Just home

And the last. The rope went to buy more, but she was not there ... I found the second epitsegntre takuyuzhe rope toyzhe firms of the same size and also only 1 roll - it is a different shade. Damn, but no options. That's all, thank you for your attention)
Floors paralon, myagonkie to Mike Farley was nice)

Well, she culprit:

and

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting