On the ride than kings and princes

When recently Vladimir Putin was on an official visit in Sweden, journalists, Prime Minister's pool were amazed: near luxurious tiny Russian motorcade parked Volvo C30, which sat behind the wheel of King Carl Gustaf. The leadership of our country will never understand this asceticism. In fairness, we note that the King of Sweden and moved to greener crumbs under pressure from local journalists. The head of the country before and I had to drive Ford Mustang, and a Porsche 911 Carrera, and Ferrari 456. And on the ride than members of other royal dynasties?

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II is used to move an exclusive Bentley. The limousine was created on special order a single copy. Besides the amazing technical stuffing machine has a number of design features. Thus, the glass roof allows the Queen to enjoy a rare English sun. The body has a slightly greater height - to Her Majesty, leaving the car, I was able to get up immediately in full growth. In addition, the doors open at an angle of 90 degrees, which also facilitates Elizabeth II output and, as well as providing excellent contact with the subjects.

My favorite machine is the son of Her Majesty, Prince Charles, - dark blue Aston Martin DB6 in the back of a convertible. This is also a difficult car. Its engine runs on bioethanol. Moreover, fuel is produced from grapes grown on land owned by the royal family. Widely known Aston Prince Charles received after it was passed newlyweds Prince William and Princess Kate.

The Prince Albert II of Monaco wedding ahead. Will be held this solemn event this year. Preparations have already begun. So, the prince recently received special version Lexus LS 600h L. limousine with hybrid differs from the version of Custom unique transparent roof rugged. In addition, it is the only Lexus, the body which was painted entirely by hand.

Note, the royal family of Great Britain uses mostly English cars. This patriotism is characteristic even for only one of the dynasty of the world - the family of the Emperor of Japan. Head of Japan drives a limousine Toyota. This car is equipped with a 5-liter V12 engine capacity of 350 liters. s., equipped with all the security features, including protection from direct contact with the wheels of bullets.

The King of Thailand pradpochitaet American cars. Recently I added to its fleet of limousine Caddilac. In exactly the same car ride now and the US president.

That's really who accurately understands the machines, so it is the Sultan of Brunei. He owns the most extensive automobile collection in the world. Of course, the jewel of this collection is the exclusive Rolls Royce. This car even looks like a Rolls Royce only remotely. In fact, it is a hybrid: the second "parent" avtochuda a Porsche. From the British car Sultan inherited unparalleled comfort, and the Germans - beskomromissny sporting spirit.

The royal family of Qatar, among other amazing machines owned and legendary Pagani Zonda Una. In an exclusive car rides Haman bin Khalifa. Under the carbon-fiber bodywork monster - V-shaped "eight" of 7, 3 liters which has an output of 690 liters. from. It is noteworthy that the supercar is painted in turquoise color, which is the brand name for all cars owned by the royal family of Qatar.

Abu Dhabi Sheikh Sultan Bin Rashed Al Nahyan adheres to the conservative taste in the choice of means of transportation. His favorite car - Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG. However, this machine is made in one piece. "Helico" Sheikh equipped with 5, 5-liter V8, issuing 620 liters. from. In addition, the standard version of the car features a large number of carboxylic parts, which significantly facilitate the design and, therefore, increase the speed and dynamics.

My favorite car of Jordan's King Abdullah I was made back in 1961. This sports car Mercedes-Benz 300SL. For the 60's 6-liter V-shaped "eight" was a rarity. However, the king could not afford such a luxury. To this day, rare cars is the official means of transportation of the royal family.

But the most "fast" monarch is currently the King of Saudi Arabia Abdullah bin Saad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. He drives a BMW M5 E60, is pumped to the studio Lumma. 10 tsilidrovy this monster engine produces 730 liters. from. The car body is made entirely of carbon fiber.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting