How to adjust the weapon

Good afternoon, dear yapovtsy! Again, I want to talk about guns. Or rather that follow the purchase of weapons. A follow exit and fire (otherwise, why you bought it). Theoretically, when buying weapons weapons producer always says that the weapon has been tested and shown to a normal fight ... but for my short life, I have never come across the trunk that was at once a perfect and knowing the domestic arms manufacturers, the problem arises zeroing weapons than ever. Why targeting? Weird question. Weapons must shoot and shoot accurately, especially when it is vital. Basic knowledge of zeroing weapons should own one because even if you adjust some savvy uncle, but something went wrong (whether a little dropped, fly old mash, and replacement is, but adjust skills not) Well I do not run the same to targets uncle every time?

As usual, I just say that I am not a professional and a person, and therefore can be mistaken and I made a mistake. Corrected if anything. Just want to say that all the weapons requires zeroing of pneumatics and OOOP to shotguns and rifles. (picture included adjustment machine)

12 photo.

I will try to explain everything as easy as possible. Since at the time I explained to me (but then I have 12 hours digesting the information, as it frays in the brain).
So we start from the beginning, so to speak, a little tediousness! Sights on the trunk are mechanical and optical (collimating sight, and optical)
The most complex of zeroing is just mechanical. The iron sight consists of front and rear sights. They have virtually any weapon (except that Wasps not, but this is an exception)
(Pictured fly)

Photos pillar

Celik pistol.

At what distance targeting ?. then it matters. For example traumatic weapon does not make sense targeting within 5 meters. Shotguns - 30-50 meters. Oruzhie- rifled the willingness of the owner and the trunk capacity. I usually met trunks (civil) 100 sighted a maximum of 200 meters. But there are no rules without exceptions. There's always a maniac (in a good way) who will try to squeeze the maximum distance from any of the trunk (I met with strange people who were trying to Boar 12 aiming to shoot bullets at 200 meters ... perverts ..).
The weapon is being targeted by a certain type of ammunition. If you adjust the barrel under one kind, be prepared that the other form of ammunition (another bullet weight, and the other weighed powder, another gunpowder) in the barrel will be errors in accuracy!
At first. Recall the good old image of the office NVP and remember how to aim. (photo)

Where a bullet if it is wrong to aim. (Photo)

ispravil1 So, what is necessary for zeroing? Location, time, ammo, barrel, shooter, handle (flosmaster Ali marker) for zeroing the machine (if there is, if not then you can use any emphasis) target and a lot of patience.
Personally, my opinion, to save time and nerves patrons (who makes the first sighting notably fuck the brains is bring the barrel to mind) it is necessary to use a laser pre-included adjustment cartridge. However, use only the cartridge of caliber that target. It allows you to quickly adjust to the rough fly or in whole, and then adjust the trunk of a specific ammunition. The method works well in the shotgun. But with a rifled ... faq do not know- that I know not ... I will not lie (photo cartridges)

Set target (s arbitrary, even at the hands of draw, the main thing that was precisely drawn and clearly visible. I have seen old men were shot trunks on a sheet of newspaper) at a predetermined distance and observing all the rules of TB embark on zeroing. I have seen different ways, but I was taught to shoot 4 patronami- why talk about this process.
Oh, I forgot to say (and then who knows what). shotguns shotshell not being targeted ... just a bullet, ladies and gentlemen, and only certain cartridge from the same manufacturer!
So adjustment. Carefully taking aim at a target you make 4 shots. And see the results of the shooting. In no case did not change the position of the target!
Notes bullet holes (Figure 1, 2, 3, 4) connect their lines so it would make a rectangle, then divide the segments "1-2", "2-3", "3-4" and "4-1" in half and connect them to the segments as shown in my not very qualitative Paint. Crossing lines will- STF center of impact. Finding STP begin setting the mechanical sight. The main thing to remember rule! Fly goes to STP, and entirely comes from the STF! (painten)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting