First and internet.

Even a year or two ago, I killed a driver's reaction to the siren of an ambulance.
As time passed, there were posts on the Internet about how to pass soon in other countries have seen the advertisement on TV about the need to pass an ambulance.
And I remember the positions of banners with the image of a baby who died because of the fact that the ambulance arrived later than usual.
Sadly it was, but the present case I can not describe.

Novorossiysk, standard tube between the street. Tsedrik Engels between 1905 and the Revolution. Wedged crawl.
Behind I hear sirens soon. Look - not just me twisted tower trying to determine in which direction the moving ambulance. We determined that flying in our direction and has already wedged in the top of the cork.

I was able to hide in a convenient nychku where I condense even for one car. But there anymore disperse particularly nowhere. Curbs on both sides of centimeters 30.

And then I was amazed. One driver pointed to the entrance to the courtyard. The yard is very narrow and difficult to leave deadlock. Rushed But the people there. And quickly organized. Near the bank has one entry - someone went there. The number of cars quickly declined and the rest of the drivers quickly organized a corridor for an ambulance.
Cork which stand about 15 minutes pushed for an ambulance, and doctors flew somewhere and a half minutes.

It was a joy to the heart, that soon so fast and so smoothly done corridor.
Thanks to you people! Growing up on a man!
Yes, I understand that the way it should be. But you know that is not always so, why was even happier at the thought that soon, God forbid arrive on time.

Ambulance should always arrive on time!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting