We smile in the face, and hissed behind

Personally, I have never tried to convince female logic. For I do not like it when women try to be both logical and sincere. Women are always bends the line of reasoning - or lame logic, or, more frequently interrupted -iskrennost emotional component ... Read here an article in the "KP" ... In my opinion, it is written logically and sincerely.

We smile in the face, and behind hissed: "Ryusskie invaders! Nenavidim! »

Our columnist talks about how artificial boundaries spoiled relations between the former Soviet republics

My husband, who traveled around the world a lot more than I visited once in Philadelphia American school (this was before 9/11). There he first saw the map of the world in which Eurasia has been broken into two parts, and in the center of the map was dominated by two American continent. Struck him out there and plenty of visual agitation. It would seem that in the Soviet Union posters plakatiki accompanied us from childhood - but the States in this respect surpassed. Their HUDGRAF called for a healthy lifestyle in general and safe sex in particular, concerned about the environment - but most attention was paid to international relations: there is good and bad races, we're all Americans, etc. "It is necessary, - said the man - and we have only the first of May the standard picture hung with white, blacks and Asians who held hands. And yet. Apparently, no longer needed ».

It did not take, exactly. I was born in a country where ethnic amounted ethnographic and culinary. - Georgian khachapuri and lezginka Ukrainians - bloomers and dumplings, Uzbeks - pilaf and skullcaps. In all other cases the difference was not felt. While there, lying. We at in the RSFSR were the usual, boring, but we were surrounded by the boundaries of special people. The sages, philosophers and poets. The friendly, hospitable and deceitful. With such a sweet accent. With grape seeds and piebald dog, running the edge of the sea. And we are not even surprised and irritated by this, for example, the fact is that they have freely sold in stores what we did not have at all, or something for which we had to choke in the queues. You never know. In the end, they're also not on the Mercedes drove. And from the accursed tsarist they no longer suffered, and in general.

So I cheat when I say, if Bialowieza agreement at the time of signing me as a particularly strained. Well, it was a single device is now different. CIS - almost a confederation. We will understand. We're still together, where we are from each other. Naive fool. It turns out that all this time we were smiling in the face, saying toasts, drink wine, and behind him hissed: "Ryusskie invaders! Nenavidim! ". It turns out that all this time we have oppressed them, extorted their resources, they ate the fat, trampled their national culture. And throat, sorry, they went pilaf - I do not spit if they go there, do not you urinated? And the Order of Friendship of Peoples, on which the Union so mocked, made sense. Yes, friends, it turns out - a feat worthy of a separate award.

And in '91, we lost more than we could imagine. Much, much more. Tbilisi lost represent. It was also our city. Dushanbe lost. Personally, I have lost Ust-Kamenogorsk. My second hometown, spent all his childhood there. It was founded in 1720 by Major Ivan Mikhailovich Likharev. And the area was not repulsed by the Kazakhs do not. In dzhungartsev. Ust-stone fortress, stronghold of the Siberian Cossacks. The graves of my ancestors there. Santa's favorite is there. And take care of the graves no one else - the last family left hastily in the early nineties. No, their heads, fortunately, did not break through, no pogroms staged. But made it clear: the second grade. Do you agree? Live. And no court no.

And then, my country, which is cut along the perimeter, not only for all the debts of the republic paid, but still pays - for his. For the base in Sevastopol for Baikonur. And we had to ourselves for a second time to build something that is already built - in the wrong places. But none for the lost fight went. And Georgians say, let's go. Even before our Chechnya, remember. We landed on the beach, where vacationers sunbathing.

The sages, philosophers and poets with hekanem and bekanem, happy to let each other all the guts outskirts. Uzbeks cut Meskhetian Kyrgyz - Uzbek, Abkhazians destroyed Georgians, Georgians were killing little small-Ossetian women and children on the Zar road, Armenians and Azerbaijanis were shooting at each other to defeat around Nagorno-Karabakh. Freedom came - naked, as predicted. Because the economy collapsed everywhere. But flowers are not throwing in the heart of Liberty - grenades.

In his feeble mind, I can not understand how the language turns to utter the praises of him who laid the country under all these national mines. In the best tradition of inventive, yeah. If you can say something "damn reached Stalin" - that's about it chaos and bloodbath. No fanaticism in me, and the Communists easily say "thank you" for a lot - for the elimination of illiteracy and a number of dangerous diseases (hello returning polio), for the electrification of the whole country. But the national question? They cut to the quick. Cut out, creating myths and legends. Kazakhs, for example, they are deprived of the whole body of the Kazakh literature, translating them from Arabic to Latin script first (1929), then to the Cyrillic alphabet (1940). For eleven years, two people have changed the alphabet. The mind boggles.

So all the crazy ideas about historic Tripoli culture of the Ukrainians, or two thousand years, the Kyrgyz State - they are from the same communist laboratories. In that invented national literature, national identity, nation riveted themselves on the knee. Therefore, it is easy to repaint the former communist ideology in the republic in ardent nationalist patriots. The tool is not changed hands accustomed. For monumental sculpture and museums including - instead of Lenin Plug Holodomor museum instead of Marxism-Leninism - the occupation museum.

And we need another museum. Water Museum. The one that offended carry on. Museum of hypocrisy, lies and juggling. Museum of artificial boundaries, artificial nations. Title, e-ma.

Again, our former compatriots have diligently taught. Show and represent: their path - a path to a standstill. This amiable Fahrion, one of the banners of the Maidan, standing up for the prohibition of the Russian language in Ukraine. This label with the designation of nationality machines. They are refugees, refugees, and not one day, three hundred sixty five per year.

Yes, Russia mononational country around. Yes, we have eighty percent Russian. But under his feet all the mines of the past. Yakuts and Buryats, Bashkirs and Tatars evenly among Russian planted. They have a republic, compact place to stay. Given their autonomy, borders, so what could be. Back in minced meat does not turn. And we must be careful to walk. Be more careful with each other. Hohlo-, bulbo-, zhido- and other srachi should not blow your socks off.

I do not nationalist in any recension. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me

Taken here: www.kp.ru/daily/26201.5/3087959/

Author: Olga TUHANINA. Photo: REUTERS

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting