Lend-Lease. Archive photos of Soviet soldiers on the technique allies.

On the role and importance of the help of allies of the USSR many argue. According to historians and, most importantly, the memories of veterans, are also opposed. But my post, my dear Komrad, remembering the great feat, not about that. I propose to see some pictures where our grandparents came to victory in the lend-lease equipment.

Tanks "Tetrarch I» 151st Tank Brigade North Caucasus Front, in March 1943. On the frontal armor preserved English notation.

Rota American tanks M3s "General Lee" comes in the Soviet Union under the Lend-Lease Act, extends to the front edge of the defense of the Soviet 6th Guards Army. July 1943

M3 "General Lee».
February 13, 1943 Soviet troops liberated Vyazma from the Nazis.

Rare Photo Soviet tank with M3A1 tanks "Stewart" in American headset, a Thompson submachine gun M1928A1 and M1919A4 machine gun. American technology was allowed to lend-lease fully equipped - with equipment and even small arms for the crew.

A column of tanks, M4A2 "Sherman" 5th Guards Tank Army, in May 1944

Tank "Valentine IX», the 9th Guards Mechanized Corps of the 6th Panzer Army, Bucharest, August 1944.

"Valentine IX» of the 3rd Belorussian Front pa steps Catholic cathedral in Vilnius in July 1944.

Tank "Valentine IV» 3rd Belorussian Front, Vilnius, July 1944.

"Churchill IV» 36-th Guards separate tank regiment breakthrough in August 1943.

Two "Churchill III» (204 and G-01) of the 48th regiment of heavy tanks, Kyiv, November 1943.

"Churchill IV» 36-th Guards separate tank regiment breakthrough, Vyborg, Finland, in July 1944.

Armored personnel carriers "Universal kzrier" from the intelligence part of the capital Surzhnikova battle na Kursk, in July 1943.

Armored personnel carriers "Universal carrier sheet" from an unidentified intelligence part, Belarus, February 1944.

Armoured MZA1 "scout car" 3rd Guards Mechanized Corps of the 1st Baltic Front, Mitau, 1944.

Armoured M3A1 «scout car" and BA-64 captain Konstantin Kotov, the 13th Mechanized Corps of the 2nd Ukrainian Front, in August 1944.

Armoured MZA1 "scout car", the 10th Guards Mechanized Brigade of the 5th Guards Mechanized Corps of the 4th Guards Tank Army of the 1st Ukrainian Front, Germany, in April 1945.

"Matilda" 5th fur. Corps on the march. South-West. Front, October 1943

Roth tanks "Matilda" is put forward to attack enemy positions. Bryansk Front, Summer 1942

Ack 740 th artillery regiment on the M-17 armored personnel carriers on the streets of liberated Danzig.

Soviet reconnaissance units, equipped with motorcycles "741V Indien" in 1943.

Motorcycles "Harley-Davidson DCA" 4th Motorcycle Regiment 6th Panzer Army, Romania, August 1944.

Mortar platoon, Baranovichi, Poland, in July 1944. Mortars were transported in wheelchairs motorcycles "Harley-Davidson».

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting