As aka muhof Pradaval.

As I flies traded.

"Union ironclad" slowly crumbling under the joyful, gradually nagleyuschie idiomatic lozungi-
- "Yes, we ourselves with a mustache!" - "And if you are not on our necks ..." - "And this is seen?».
 - No. I did not see, but really want to see.
 - No problem. Here we'll show you!
-Ural-Ah! Vperё-e-ёd! By happy - "To each his due!»
And away distribution of elephants. Elephants being.
Incidentally issued thumbed dream - "Someday ..." with persuasive doveskom- "" That's right! "," All right! "," Your mother like that! '"- (Now it is reduced to the banal -" So! "and while still pretending to care about others.)

In order to not be distracted and others were free to dream, elephants covered production and slightly strangled agriculture.
Something I was carried away to the elephants, I'm going to tell about the flies? Speaking of the birds! You know how to make an elephant out of a fly? -Very simple. In Photoshop!
Well, or put Khodorkovsky. Watching someone that is simpler and easier ...

But let us return to our sheep, (for whom the way elephants are holding all the other ...)
In his physique, I no it does not fit into the elephant society,
but perfectly fit into the structure of "other" does not fit in a sharp turn nainoveyshey history. A kushat- it would be desirable at all times ... It's time to build your business. Promonitorit the local market, and drawing attention to the lack of available children's toys, I very quickly started the production of flies.

On the design and manufacturing process flies in the basement to stay there a ghost say anything, I will note only - the flies have turned strashnye- Mama Do not Cry! (Photo attached) But even though they fall apart when handled carelessly, but they can be podёrgat on rezinochke and even rotate the propeller on his head!

On Saturday sunny morning, vyporhnuv the tram at the stop "Detsky Mir" with the diplomat (a suitcase, if someone does not know), stuffed to the eyeballs flies. (About 10 pieces. Do not get involved.)
and choosing the most brisk place, I opened invitingly on the parapet lawn diplomat thought counting profits. After all, a fly was worth at the time of mad money-3 rubles!

An hour later, I was a little became sad. Children of course could not miss such a miracle
opened their eyes and hatching glazёnkami pёrlis directly to the flies, but their mother zaderganye prigovarivaya- Then, then ... - pulled them by the hand to the children's world, and on the way back prudently shifted to the other side of the street.

Two hours later I was very upset. Flies grinning out of a suitcase, alluding to the fact, that they love me and stay with me forever.
Three hours later, I lost heart, and I was just ashamed to look people in the eye.
And when my patience is almost refused to cooperate with me on our flies horizon drew a group of persons of Caucasian nationality.
From luggage in their hands were just wallets. The size is not my diplomat, of course, but very close. To my surprise, one member of that delegation, suddenly showed interest in our modest person. This person was a fly nature. Casually pursed her lips, playing with his fingers on the purse both keys of the piano, Caucasian lazily forced the issue.
 - Des Etats INTO? Begaet?
-Mozg My earned a reinforced regime resembling the brain of Cheburashka in the famous work - "Cheburashka and cant»
Client, the client! Finally, the client. Rich client. Now all kupit.Oy-e .. and he asked - he running? .. They do not run. What to do? What to do? It will leave the bastard ... With money and without udёt flies ...
We must somehow interest him. But how? How? ABOUT! There is! Invented!

Despite the frenzied work of my brain convolutions, the person I managed to keep calm. Anyway, I want to believe that I did it)))
Just as the elder calmly smoking a hookah on a box of dynamite, I spoke.
 - Nat, ne begaet!
Why, I told him I do not know, with emphasis, perhaps with excitement. His lips curled a little more than a client, and the body began to produce a farewell turn maneuver. Here's what I put my head joker, adding just one word
 - Letaet!
The client is ripe instantly. Froze. The process speed of metamorphosis ... eyes sparkled, his jaw dropped, his mouth slightly open and his face assumed an expression of a naive child that I realized is a victory!
 - How? -Vydohnul On.- How letaet?
-And Then I did it !!! I got a fly out of the suitcase, hooking the rubber band over the shoulder foreleg flies (avoid turbulёntnosti) whirled it above his head and proudly priznёs- Whew!
 - Dumb! Gogol's "The Government Inspector" - resting in the corner of the ring! Never had I not seen that-be within one minute, one person is twice as fast, and so seriously transformed. This person is now looked as as if I stole the blue dream of his life, and along with the soul shat. So shits that he is now forever neochistitsya of this shit. I felt like a real bastard. But exactly as long as he did not say his razachorovanno proschalno- brilliant phrase.
 - Well ... So - I tozhe Lat ...
Putting never Sold flies back into the suitcase, I was smiling all the layers of his shabby aura, imagining how frustrated customer attachment leg on rezinochke spinning over my head.
The delegation asked in passing, I do not sell the diplomat.
I refused. In it though but its muhi-. Let low, but fly.
Let the money I did not earn, but the mood has improved. And I still have a long and silly smile remembering her first customer. Let failed.
A fly on the next day I sold it. In a right place. At the zoo.
And switch to the birds. But, as they say it is - a completely different story.

© aka.-

But this instance I keep as a memory)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting