Unusual monuments in Moscow

Earlier linkomete I have posted a link to the sites, but there was not.
Enjoying the sights and kamenty to them.

A monument in the form of heart with cylindrical bells installed radio station Silver rain in the Hermitage Garden. According to the author, couples must pass through the heart, ringing bells, and make a wish.

But the townspeople advanced slightly reinterpreted tradition. Now with the help of this monument can ... blow. No, not what you thought

Two people are on different sides of the monument and start using blast rocking one of the bells. When someone from the following forces without incident at the heart of this metal - the game is considered ended and the winner is the one who has more light and, therefore, breast, and hence heart!

If you walk a little further down Petrovka and go into the courtyard of the Moscow Museum of Modern Art, and there you will be able to witness many examples of creativity Zurab Tsereteli and other sculptors.

Many of the monuments there is certainly cause controversial feelings, but there are also quite funny. The same as found on the entrance to the courtyard, Luzhkov in the role of the janitor.

Oh since we are talking about places where many sculptures, that we should go further, to China-urban courtyards, and turned off the Maroseyka on Starosadskiy lane to visit a public garden of the Moscow Union of Artists. For more advanced people, this courtyard at the club "Backroom».

In these places, Spasoglinischevskom Lane, opposite the synagogue, there is a huge stump hands. Hand obviously not human, and King kongovskaya, as evidenced by the attached to it for comparison dove.

Officially, the monument is called "bird of happiness."

Go ahead to the Garden Ring and near its intersection with Yauzoy, we see two interesting monuments: the Russian intelligentsia, and this piece of the Berlin Wall

It is time to move away from the center of Moscow and see what funny monuments are in other places.

For example, a thunderstorm all burzhuinov and bad guys, nice literary hero Malchish-Kibalchish. The monument stands in front of the Palace of children's creativity on the Sparrow Hills

In Zhulebino, not far from Moscow, in the yard of a car dealer is a monument \ "penny \". No, not money, and Zhiguli very first model, ie, VAZ 2101.

Monument of the car was opened in the summer of 2004. Zhigulёnok made in 1: 1 scale and stands proudly on a huge marble pedestal.

Before you go to watch the monument is recommended to watch a movie "Kopek".

On one of the shores of the ponds in the park in the underground River station, the true fans of the film "Guest from the Future" in 2001 planted avenue of trees and put the stone with a memorable sign depicting Alice Selezneva and bird talker.

Not the most beautiful, in terms of artistic value, but, in my opinion, very good and a national monument.

"About 15 years ago my friends architects introduced me to the strangest reserved monument in Moscow, which then many, many years I drove my friends. This is an automatic Lenin - a unique sculpture, located in the district of Leningrad station, right in front of the locomotive depot. The way it knows almost no one, which, however, did not prevent this monument of naive art to get into various anthology of avant-garde architecture. In the 20s working in Moscow depot built design of locomotive wheels, steel beams, ribbed, pens and krivoshatunnyh mechanisms thousands of small gears, the top of which stands the aluminum Ilyich. I have seen with joy to witness this strange building shouting negros, rock musicians, young girls, gray gentlemen. »

Mechanical LeninEti words accurately describe the delight you after a long journey on gates 3-yoh stations finally come to the depot and see this strange Lenin.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting