Menstruation

Well, how? - I asked White.
 - Hmm, this Cho on her breast is, why are you two assholes have attached to the chest, it is that a little? - Black asked
 - Thu you, it's chest, boobs, you know!? - Said thoughtfully white
 - Strange some breast, without these, as it is, - Black looked thoughtfully at the ceiling - and nipples in!
 - Yes, you can not please everyone, - said the white on the chest and put two cherries.
 - White and the hell you did it? - Asked the black, picking his nose
 - Like what, you did, well, Adam saw a guy got exhausted, he is to us all the animals perepoganit, osemenitelya fucking.
 - I told you sooner mushroom plant, eat it wakes them and not admire - gygyknul black.
 - Ugh, heathen, and how you land is the mother - angrily spat white.
 - On the look - I said black and opened his shirt. On the chest sported a tattoo of a crucifix and church domes, and you Grisha heathen.
Burst open the door and ran into the room, Adam, naked, eyes burning.
 - Hamsters, rats, moles and jerboas bespontovye animal shit little fart vapsche detsel, they really can not even fuck, bitch die right on the dick - Adam yelled, frantically moving his eyes.
 - Yes, well, you fagots - Adam cried and ran from the room.
 - Oh, I see, again drunk grebes, ebaka fucking - said Black
 - But how can you, the guy the transitional period, and you're all mushrooms ... mushrooms - looking out the window said White.
 - Okay, let's finish, and then the ёbar - taught again something uchudil - he said white and approached the table.
Black looked at what was on the table.
 - There is something you have it or what, I would say, Gogniev and not a woman - said black glue spreading breast - I am right now her nipples glue, which can be released and worthwhile.
 - Yeah something is missing, it is necessary to do the mouth, - he mused White
 - What do you mean, because zaibet same conversation, I am categorically against the mouth, - Black said harshly.
 - A food to eat, it will be in that? - White was visibly nervous.
The door opened and Adam ran into the room. Member badly swollen and increased in size.
 - Look, well, you do not look, he again fucked beehive - Black neigh
 - Elephants, hippos, rhinos and wild pigs bespontovye animal shit a lot, will move even more to fuck does not work because of worn-fully involved bodies - Adam paused for a moment, then issuing op, skillfully out of the room.
 - All fucked up, it seems to be incurred, and judging by his appearance, she found a fly agaric, not the poor little buggy - said Black, scratching eggs.
 - Yes, you can not swear and do not express the words of devils in God's abode - White sat on a chair.
 - Oh, oh, you'd think, what we are gentle, and yesterday one of bawdy songs better blue screaming, who in a clearing made giraffes licking their own eggs, and who then called, blunt ladders? - Black took a sip of beer.
 - Pip those on the tongue - white said, Look, I made her mouth.
 - Hmm, neither of which is the mouth, and can do more, you never know, maybe when together Zayed her mouth? - Black asked.
 - Fie on you three times, demonic offspring - white had begun to bore the black stump fate.
How did you got me on here myself, take it and do something, and then all the tips and reproaches - White glared at the black, and sat down on the sofa.
 - And here I will take, but I will do, what do you think I have what can not. I'll do this, that all of this would be to think and dream, I'm going to do something for which here are mortals like this naked male will be ready for anything.
Black went to the body on the table. Thought.
He picked up the knife and raised his hands over his stomach. Thought.
 - Yeah, you have a hole in her stomach do about the spectacle will zakachaemsya- White began to smile.
 - But I will do - black hand moved slightly lower.
The hand froze.
 - AAAAAAAAAAA - white black yelled in his ear, and grabbed his head - that crap, saechki
 - Ugh damn, and even white, scared - Black thoughtfully considered their own hands - and where the scalpel?
Scalpel stuck in the lower abdomen.
 - Well done, -White stupid neighing
 - Yes, do, let it be here. Black pulled out a scalpel. And what of my really not bad.
 - The blood will stop, - said White.
 - Nope, scrap itself to stay a couple of days and she will begin to flow to stop, then can flow again, I xs. Tomorrow it will present this ebake Adam.
 - Okay, that there went out into the clearing, take a beer out there today like giraffes hanging out.
White and black angel, arm in arm, went to the clearing.
© Redd

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting