Dilemmas circle

Dilemmas circle

Are you lechesh him into the world of love and sweet peace.
You vlechesh the road for a gentle words.
You vlechesh for a scented tea infusion.
You vlechesh along, dipping into the softness of dreams ...

"So, today, the 31st of December .... The fourth day of the moon. It all fits. Should something happen. Well, the miracle must happen someday !? I saw it with full buckets, seen! So what, let there was no clean water, and something smelly. But they were full! So should still, should something happen, something good, a welcome ».
He walked along the path between the drifts of white fluffy snow. The road along the waterfront led to his house. A silence around once again justified the status of the sleeping area of ​​Moscow. Dima went on, and thought he was dreaming.
Dima was addicting nature and fascinated him more. A special place in the head boys occupied thinking about life, dependency, destiny, the number and variety of patterns that he was able to observe in everything and in large amounts. And now, the last day of 2006 could not relate to such an interesting person. He waited, not knowing why. Only a strange feeling coming global changes can not leave him. Dima, for some reason, was hurrying home for the first time in his deserted apartment. For him, the silence and loneliness were few satellites. As the soul of the company, he does not lack attention. But the last few days everything went topsy-turvy. Gone Girl, fired from his job (and this is the new year !!!), had quarreled with his parents, and all the friends went home rest, Dima left alone with its problems, thoughts, and the fate of numbers.
Counted on the habit of low first section of the fence, and then the snow-covered steps Dima reached the 22-storey building. Dialing of the apartment, once again surprised by the combination of numbers 153. He pressed the elevator button - 18.
Putting the figures, he said: "Once again nine, the whole day I am surrounded by some nines. Tomorrow is the first day of 2007. Maybe it's a new time? It is not just? »
In his mind Dima went to the apartment. It was only then he realized. This is the first New Year alone with himself. Without anyone, but he, champagne and respected Vladimir Vladimirovich with chimes "Bom-bom ..." - smiled and added: "So, it is necessary to arrange a holiday!»
Behind the wall came the barely audible whining.
"How could I forget !?»
Dime last night was proposed for follow-neighbor's dog. It mileyshee creation called Radik was representative of an elite breed golden retrievers.
Dima opened the refrigerator in search of stashed there pots with dog food. He found her with the keys to the apartment neighbors. They lay on top of the lid.
"Safely hidden" - thought Dima.
He took the keys, hurried to a neighbor's door.
By infinite joy dog ​​Dima realized that will have more time to go out into the cold, and right now!
"Well, what you tell me, dear creature with such intelligent eyes?»
Radik looked impatient glance at her temporary owner, and took the lead in the fall, took him for a walk. The hour hand, meanwhile, ran up to 11.
Outside it was snowing in large flakes, and the whole picture was like a fairy tale.
Dima and dog, two abandoned and accidentally connected together being walked along that same path, but this time to the waterfront. The young man had forgotten about their numbers. Total filled his sense of mystery and impossibility of what is happening.
"How could this happen? That day, when all the lights are lit windows of home comfort, people are waiting for each other to the holiday, hide gifts. Fathers once again wear the red coat, cap and beard. Children again and again looking at the so familiar eyes hidden in the shadow of the white wig of curls and believe in miracles. All smiles. Heat. And I am one. It's my selfishness! No, listen to, and I bent my fool. Year lived side by side. How to get this back? »
He stopped. In front of him in the snow was trampled digits 0 and 9.
"For peace of mind ... It's just guys playing recorded by ... nothing special ..." - Dima calmed himself and looked at his watch. Something quietly incite in his stomach. 10.53: "Again 9».
Such a serious line of thought was rudely interrupted by a strong thrust; I saw the dog in front of an object, and hurried to meet him. And then it all happened in an instant. Dima has not had time to sort out and, turning toward the dog run, he flew into the peacefully standing birch. Collision.
"How beautiful ... Sparkles ... nebula ... This is all white ...»
I tried to move his fingers, feet, hands. The feeling is, and if the body is not present, it is in the fog. Looking down, he saw that the hands and feet do not! There's a sparkling whitish haze. Everything suddenly floated. He allegedly was in the clouds, flew past the clots mist sparkled. Heard voices, human, in different languages. Dima was swimming then faster, then slower, until the fog has not cleared and it has not appeared on the waterfront.
Summer hot sun. The children worn. Ignoring the warnings of parents. Here Dima felt the cool grass underfoot and warm little hand in hand. It was a boy of nine years (!), Like Dima childhood, but his eyes were blue. He watched his girlfriend and gaze resentfully said: "I'm Nikita ..." - "Where are you from? And where are we? "-" Well ... This is my world. For the past 9 years I have been here. Waiting. But I'm not a long time left! "- He said, and smiled a sweet childlike smile. "I do not understand anything!" - Dima stammered, looking to warm his hands to the bright blue eyes of a naive boy. "You'll understand later," - he said, and smiled again. "And what am I doing here? '' Asked Dima. "Well, you wanted a miracle ...".
Water, sky, children, all mixed up, floated. The land went from under my feet, and around reigned impenetrable sparkling mist. The body of Dima again turned into an incomprehensible smoky substance. Just a feeling of warmth in the palm reminded of finding next to him someone hometown. Again, the cloud again to vote again swimming in a whitish mist that quickly, then slowly. Stop. Dima felt children handle squeezes his hand.
"I wonder why I do not even see it, but you're here and I'm calm ..." - thought Dima. A child's voice inside him said, "I'm afraid to be alone ...».
The fog cleared again, Dima appeared hanging over the soft carpet of the room. Around him were many young people, the music played, they danced, joked. In one corner stood a tree, sparklers were hung around the perimeter of the room, all the flashing, flickering. "New Year's Eve, and you're already late ..." - said the familiar child's voice. Dima looked at the time of 12:24. "Again, nine, why all the numbers around me, with the addition of nine gives ?!»
Once again he looked around the room and saw her. She sat on the couch. Such a dear, dear, it. "Annie ..." - a barely audible voice said Dima.
Her gaze was empty, she looked at him, but did not see. Dima felt his insides ached, tears rolled a lump to the throat. "It has long been sitting since ..." - whispered Nikita offended.
Anna got up and went to the door, she was tired and exhausted appearance. Dima swam after her. He heard her talking to happened to meet a friend, "Where are you?" - "I will go and rest, not really feel ..." - "Yes, kind of you not, can you water bring?" - "No, it is not necessary, thanks . I'll try to sleep "-" So much for the holiday. "
Dime would like at this point to be there to cuddle her bloodless. But he could not, he repeatedly flew up to her, causing only a light breeze lifts her hair. Anya passed through it.
He followed her into the bedroom, where she sat down heavily on the bed. Dima saw the tears on her cheeks, and a small children's hands squeezed his hand even harder and let him go. Nikita Shadow flew to her. He laid his head on her stomach and disappeared.
Dima could not move for a long time, he stood and watched, he wanted to scream, but no one heard. To gather his thoughts, he flew to the bed, "I come to you in a dream ..." - he whispered in her ear and kissed her cool and wet palms.
He wanted to stay like this forever, to be with her and never let go. But the picture again floated, it dissolves in the mist. Dima screamed, begged to leave him here. But the smoke took it himself. Again he was flying somewhere in the clouds, voices became louder.
Again, the feeling of the body back to Dima. He felt that he had wet the back, legs and face .... And at last there was something wet, warm and rough. Dima opened his eyes and saw a face of a dog.
Noticing awakening temporary host Radik removed language from his nose and barked joyfully. Dima looked at the sky, during his absence, the snow had stopped, the moon shone brightly. Stars formed a new constellation of nine. Dima smiled to himself and tried to get up.
Thanks to the efforts of the dog, he froze himself nothing, only his head ached a bit. With difficulty rising from beneath the snow melted, Dima was trying to remember what happened.
"So, you're ..." - he looked at the dog: "... somewhere raced, and I? .. I was clearly in a tree ... and then what? .. Then I saw her, yes exactly, she was wrong. I remember the sky was still voices remember. I remember that I did not want to leave, but you! "- He looked at with interest to listen to his dog, smiled and added:" I suppose you want to have ».
On arrival home Dima fed the dog and fed him by candlelight and under the Christmas tree. "On holiday" - argued his behavior Dima. Looking at it like a dog with appetite eats his dinner, he thought of her. I wanted to call, but I was afraid to wake her up. Meanwhile, the clock was 01:26.
"Again, nine, well, how much can you !?" Dima went to the room, where he found an old book on numerology. "What do you mean ?!" open the desired page, found the explanation: "The number 9 is often considered the main numerology number, special, sometimes even sacred value. This is due to the fact that, when multiplied by any number, nine replicates itself. For example, a 9 x 4 = 36 = & gt; 3 + 6 = 9 ".
"Yes ... it is certainly not just ..." - said Dima himself. The dog, meanwhile, finished his meal and ran to his master, affection. "And I'm so attracted to you?" In response, Dima got his paw in his hand, and endorses "Tyaf!»
In the silence of the apartment the phone rang. Jumping in fright, trying to catch his breath, Dima ran to the tube. The phone came the gentle voice. That was it.
"Hey ..." - "How I long for you, you have no idea. With me so many things happened during the night, so I want to tell you! Those nine days were an eternity without you, I can not see you! By the way, how do you feel ?! "-" Much better, thank you. I saw you in my dreams, you come up with some boy. The last days have changed a lot in me. They turned my whole life ... I was afraid to tell you. But I do not know what to do. Dim ... I want him to have a father "-" Who, Nikita? "-" Yes, Nikita, wanted to call it that way ... for nine weeks, your son lives in me ... »-« ... »
At the appointed time the ninth day of the month were born Nikita Dmitrievich. He was painfully similar to Dima in his childhood, but his eyes were blue.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting