Weighty word about zhenckoy thinness

The case itself and the situation was.
Worked as was the case in the Baikal expanses, one large enterprise, lived with the children in a private hotel, the owner of which was the same company ... And we had there a wonderful sauna with a swimming pool and inclusion for the convenience of breakfast room ... with a reception ... all as obchem. And just at this wonderful institution a long cold winter evenings and nights there were all sorts of different pashiba sabantuychiki and caliber. And once in one of those winter evenings, accompanied as usual process vaspitiya strong, matured and slehka diluted naptikaff, pritopat type on light podruzhen one of our rebyatok ... [NEXT] Well, of course we zhelanie already available, especially in the veins of the percentage of blood alcohol do not understand in what direction and what is no longer ... By little persuasion lit we it did for information about the availability of girlfriends "light heavyweight conduct", not much encumbered before lovers. Sent for zhentskimi bodies UAZ returned 40 minutes later with 4 combat units females age limit slightly above 20 years of age ... One was still niche in all respects and projections in the body ... but lomaetstsa! And given the not very sober, delicate voice for the most part already soprovozhdayutstsa special term "hula" virtually through the word, which means a completely mollify neahota. Thus crossed eyes with the other candidates, it was decided to replace the lens attachments, the more that feysing lady is also very priyatnaya but thin cho is too much, and even sweater thinness is not much hiding something ... Yes FSUs as it seems ...: - )) Êàî present part of the male population had been removed in a decent "Gamna" devuzhki little too got excited, and therefore stirayutstsa verge of decency and shame, and now under the loud calls - "Fuck me to lecture me an erection" - someone already lit on lehko striptiss ...
The team of our young, lived a man under 50 years of age, kommandirovanny from one of the cities in the Far East. Patronymic, and in our world called him Timofeich ... Solid glasses with a solid diopter ... But what a little prankster!

Well enough history ...

Still offering a tour of the sauna, I have this slender young lady took a guy with insidious intent because of the heat was not straining to undress without false decency vazlyubit right there, so do not look and do not claim other meek ... Zhelanie already matured, so much so that yuh PA schikam trenchant and loincloth of towels treacherously popped vpired not hiding intentions of "Man" ktoory underneath !!! Opchem I devuzhki pants pull together explaining sho least stisnyatstsa Neh, because we in the steam room, otherwise heat stroke, because sinteponovye warm pants, and finally, in pants and a sweater in the steam room, it's like militsioner bath without holster !!! And then kada means I opaque hinted that the aggregate effect poparitstsa I did not intend it vazlyubit detski, took her completely these warm pants and suddenly ...... ohuel from this, I may say - "psevdostroynosti" bordering hunger ... :-) Bones on the part of the hip can be studied without the X-ray absalyuna ... But !!! "Hole" already seen and the sight is pointed ... to everything there is a reasonable idea that if lean, mean everywhere, and it is doubly valuable in our difficult times !!! ??? Karoche in neterpyachke trying to pose as gentle and her feet to the sides straighten, starting sblizhatsa ... At this point otkryvaetstsa podtonirovannaya glass door to the steam room, on the verge of poyavlyaetstsa in the ass (not even in Gamna) drunk and gray on his head Timofeitch shoots Points to warmed not burned ... And then says that he is not alone, watching us polunevidyaschim look and so prodolzhaetstsa approximately 5 seconds ... I froze in the "pause" is ready to have to ask to Timofeyitch, such as "work in a taxi ..." And this moment he smartly puts glasses, shoot, look at me and my "warhead" in the cocked position, looks at this "leanness" with his legs are in position "Eagle" ... And almost crying loudly exclaims - Do not !!! She will crack fuck !!!

The curtain ... Then another hour the whole company periodically gaggle

And I tried using the same inept

natsroitstsa to "lean" process ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting