Children's letters to Santa Claus

"I want a car on the fulfillment of desires. It's a yellow car with a dinosaur bone is very rare species. Similar to the washing machine. We need to stick your head in the middle of the circle, to feel weightlessness and make a wish »

"I dream of shmurgolete. This boat with small wheels and large wings like a butterfly. He roars, flaps its wings and flies. We need to fly it to distant lands »

"Father Christmas, give, please, the laser weapon that shoots and kills the bad thoughts, words and ideas»

"Give me a hat-vlyublenku. If it's put on, all the girls fall in love »

"I dream of a girl Snow Maiden, which, if it is tired, you can drink hot tea and it melts»

"A special chair so that when you sit on it and eat porridge and buckwheat, she disappeared in the mouth and could not eat»

"Fen-reducer. In order to reduce in size, need their hair drier. Then you can live in a house for Barbie, or go on trips with my dad in a suitcase »

"I want a car that will go on the snow, collect it and spit out the candy and popcorn»

"Packet-peremestitel. In order to be in the right place, you just have to stick in his hand and put on his head »

"Watch for time management. In order to extend birthday or rewind the lesson, press the "Forward" or "Pause". Time can change the way he wants. The rest of the people at the same time did not notice »

"I dream of a box with a double. If necessary, quite open it, and there will be a complete copy of the owner, who will do what he pleases: instead go to school, to play music or sit with his brother »

"I want a book of fairy tales, which are not stories about the wolf and Little Red Riding Hood, and about the person who reads it, and his family»

"Give me a magical remote that turns into a TV remote control when a real hidden or withdrawn»

"This children's racing helmet. Wear this and you will be as small as a toy racing cars, they'll be able to repair, refuel with gasoline and the main thing - to drive them »

"The machine tales. You press the button and say the name of a whisper tales in which you want to get. It looks like the curve of iron mound with an antenna and a red button. The antenna connects to the fairy tale, in which you want to find yourself »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting