Frosty hangover, Christmas photo comic!

Background: After a total of booze all woke up in the morning at the other house, the hangover has not yet really started, not all have time to sober up! Beer was little and drank it in a matter of minutes. I think no need to explain that in such moments for the beer can strangle))) They all began rummaged through his pockets, hoping to find at least some penny, eventually found about 30-45 rubles.

The question arose as to who would go for a beer! We decided all to be honest: who loses at cards, he goes for a beer and cigarettes ... in his underpants! All the same with a hangover do not care what's on the street. And there is the beginning of February, as it turned out the frost! And the devil pulled me to the game of cards to play. Ehh ... Well that: a man said - man did! (2006, early February)

01 - I already went to the entrance, showing how little things have collected!

show that the ripped pants ...

first words were like ... well, b;% be !!! Th you guys uh,% ate !!! TtN die !!!

go into the stall ... ECONOMY freezing! ZHUUUT! honestly, honestly ...

got to the stall ... faced with the coordination of the body ... reduces everything ...

AAAAA !!! WHERE MY EGGS !!! I do not feel them !!! ((((

BLâ„–; Ab !!! Guys here do not have such cheap beer !!! And Java LIGHT !!! (((((

trying to make jokes to keep warm ...))))

STRING for Grandma did ... photographer reptile late ...

guys I have a kiosk where we can see es Th!)))

at this moment miserable slate could not resist such a gesture and rezhil tear ... (((hereinafter moved on skis ...

move both legs paralyzed hands ... zamerli ... and do not bend!)))

in a stall ... saleswoman yelled something like / Th you moron !! / / eggs also froze !! / But I say to calm down the woman we shoot a film comedy ... look ... they say soon on the screens !!!

MISHSHON COMPLETE !!! already ... the cold !!! because with me BEER !!! and Java)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting