& quot; Blog doggie Maddie & quot; - Project photographer Theron Humphrey

Theron Humphrey - renowned photographer who takes pictures of animals. Theron travels a lot with his dog Maddy, simultaneously making funny pet pictures. His dog - a real fashion model.

Humphrey published a book "Maddie on things", which sold in great quantities after Theron won an award for the work done.

Photographer has an award from the National Geographic magazine as "the traveler year».

Since then, his Instagram notable addition of subscribers.

My Maddy really little crazy (mad in English - crazy, crazy). With such passion takes part in my adventures, which sometimes seems to me that it is more like than me.

Efforts dog appreciated by many fans of Theron. Most people think that dog is very photogenic and it can compete with many of the animals that appear in advertisements. However, Theron is considering such a proposal.

Many people say that I love my dog ​​to unconsciousness. Yes indeed, this is my "son", or did not say. We are everywhere together.

Theron visited all US states in turn and in every dog ​​marked. Where the fence where a clear sky in the background.

Looking at this lop-eared traveler all the time and wants to grab a backpack and most of the house, where so many interesting things! - Says Theron.

Tags

See also

New and interesting