Glamorous homeless (5 photo + text)

This provocative photo shoot done a very good Arkhangelsk glossy magazine "Learn". The real homeless people put in a limousine, poured Jack Daniels, set fire to a cigar, sfotkali and listened to their stories - how to become homeless.

They rejoice cigarettes and tea, they do not use foul language in the presence of women.
In parting, the youngest boy, whom we have not photographed, has presented some flyer: "I have nothing else, and empty-handed guests can not let go».
Serge, 38 years old (without teeth)
(Sergey Melikov)

Serge:
"Now I work as a janitor. Previously, he worked in a shoe factory clicker shoes, slippers sewed. Then everything fell apart, there are not 15 years of work. The fact that no property was only blame themselves. Believed unfamiliar man wrote him a power of attorney in the room, and he lied. Deceitful people more than good, and no council. I myself am from Severodvinsk from the orphanage, he studied at the auxiliary Shenkursky school. Parents I have never seen only in pictures. The aunt said that they were drunk. Home - this is happiness. Before and friends were helping each other, and now no one wants.
Archangelsk - good people, like our city to me. But you should not trust anyone, everything to have to do. "

Yurik
(Yuri Safonov)
"November 28 I will be 44 years. Wait, or the 29th ...
I myself with the Novgorod region, a 85-year Arkhangelsk. For two years he served in the Peace. For many years he worked as a welder at the port, AMPT. After moving twice I was at home. There's my brother, cousins. You can move, but it is necessary to restore the passport, and how? He I still had a Soviet-style. In the ninety-fourth year, I was just discharged from the apartment, and I say, "I do not regret, do not call, do not cry." Blame yourself, it was necessary to somehow smarter, more cunning was folly made. To believe people should be like without it. So I do not believe that Robinson so much time one has lived on the island. But the count is still the only costs. Happiness? And if it is too late. Drink? To some extent it helps. So I look, people are now in church money bear. Pay off, I think.
Arkhangelsk-wai-wai-wai! Oh, how changed. But that's a lot of dirt, dug everywhere. Now, if all do. "

Nikolai, 41 years old (cigar)
(Nikolai Vladimirovich Ryabov)
"Now I get a job. In 2001 he graduated from the courses of mechanical navigators, clicker algae. Seven seasons of waste at sea. Mowing algae. Does not work, well, then I can get on any people. I have two diplomas: the mechanic instrumentation and chef-baker, 15 years of experience. He worked and drank. Fifteen years of drinking. My main mistake - is alcohol. Now I do not drink more belong in the international society of Alcoholics Anonymous. Everything depends on the person. By force of will, it is necessary to set a goal. A drink from loneliness. When set me up with an apartment, I conducted their investigation, found that to what. Yes, he could do nothing. But I am about anything right now I do not regret, do not blame anyone. I fell in love, you know. She does not believe me - was burned already. I want to say right now, "Nadia, I love you and it really is," I do not need anything. Love is in the world. For each person, whatever it was bad, thin. Even like me.
I love the Archangel, he is not dearer in the world. I like to walk along the waterfront. All happens in life: and robbed and tripped. But you should never lose heart, we must rise with a smile and move on. "

And dude with babosikami!
Vladimir, 57 years
(Vladimir Detkov)
"In the past, I'm the driver of large trucks: MAZ, KAMAZ, buses. All the letters are. Experience 15 years. Then he left for health of the drivers. He worked on the compressor, a janitor. Now retired kept. It has not yet received the documents.
I do not blame anyone. Because I had a good family. All died. One son committed suicide, the second killed by hooliganism. The wife did not survive this. I stress this was a ... Right, and the apartment had been deceived. A relative, not close, a relative. He promised money. But no money, no documents. I do not know how he is now the case, but in the apartment the other person lives.
Now life is difficult. Everyone has. But Arkhangelsk built, much has changed in recent years. The main thing is sure is necessary to protect the family. Happiness - it's when the family is alive and well, children learn. With me everything is fine there. Live so rejoice. I'll hold on to good memories. But the fact that children at the time of the hand is not caught - reproach myself. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting