A black hole with their hands (12 photos)

The most difficult thing ever built by people - the Large Hadron Collider - is preparing to launch next month. This world's most powerful particle accelerator capable of distorting not only space (like gravity distorts the space around the Earth), but the time! ©

via dirty.ru

"There is a nonzero probability of ongoing experiments in the collider of control and the development of a chain reaction, which under certain conditions could theoretically destroy the entire planet.» ©

Is humanity at risk of being destroyed in such an original way? ©

a giant microwave oven? ©

My God! We ought to do something. But I'm already in my pajamas ... © Farnsworth

Alarm for Cthulhu? ©

Fears of uncontrolled physical processes in the collider
Some experts and members of the public have expressed concern that there is a nonzero probability of ongoing experiments in the collider of control and the development of a chain reaction, which under certain conditions could theoretically destroy the entire planet. ©

In this regard, most often mentioned in the theoretical possibility of the collider microscopic black holes [2], as well as a theoretical possibility of the formation of clots and antimatter magnetic monopoles with the subsequent chain reaction capture the surrounding matter. ©

It may happen that instead of Tuesday to Thursday, instead of the medium - August, instead of Thursday doomsday! ©

Half-Life Reality?

The link Borika write that in the collider will arise microscopic black holes, which, in theory, can get out of control and suck the Earth. ©

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting