Horyata (9 photos)

via users.livejournal.com/_portishead_
The style of the author stored

Well, sit down comfortably, and get ready Staley kleenochku pysat boiling water. I laid up fotoseshn young horyat, 50 days old. Nervous moral and non-steady-bestiality, such as we are under the cut advise you not to go. Because instantly want a charm in his backyard to start, and we have them in Moldova, such pusimusichek, netuti.

Actors - Horemama and 9 horyat (do not ask which of them female)) fatk one - my mother is there for sure) the way, horemamy give birth to 14 puppies. Horedetey and name - puppies.

Each animal - dimensionless cute when he was on the strength of a couple of months and from the pot is two inches. Then they begin to grow up drinking and smoking and, of course, does not cease to be cute and beloved, but the beast continued to amaze me every single day. You should have seen how they sleep ...

Every day afternoons - while sighing and APB. Cat and ferret seemed to compete to see who of them will fall today and sweetly asleep. Rambler settles on the couch, polecat in a hammock in a cage in front. You did not know that Hori sleep in hammocks? And they sleep. And reasonably explain this craving for a suspended piece of cloth, I can not. That cat, he's sleeping in a hammock will not. And the wild polecat in burrows asleep, does not in gamachkah.

I do not know how to sleep in the wild ferrets. Actually, I have no idea, do they also lie back and squeeze the front paws and certainly, you know, be sure to smile. If the cat is smiling in his sleep from a good mood, great food, what its surface, Loki is always indispensable to sleep with a smile!

Horyavaya smile still enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa. What does he dream about something that he so happy?

On the outside, it seems to me, the people die from the chicken coop emotion when they were sneaking a ferret. It is worth to him to smile, jump, and show a couple of tricks (Hori and able to do tricks), the hen piles, piles lie! I would lay down)

Apart from emotion, and 20-hour sleep, ferrets are able to have fun. And know how to joke and cause an explosion of genuine laughter in any, the most gloomy weather. Looking at the photos, you never know how they move and walk in reality. A friend of mine saw Loki, compared it with the snake. The long body, other traffic, and it also bounces on the ground with all four feet, with the tail fluffed. You can imagine it? )

It's just a world-wide conspiracy ferrets. It is worth to have one, as you know, that he, poor, without boring fellow, you need a second plant ... We are still holding on. Or rather, I do hold the defense. Masya long ago surrendered to these ocharovashek)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting