Remembering the Soviet Nintendo ...

The author tells of his first meeting with the handheld device: I do not remember what it was in the class, but one day at recess, going to class, I saw that all my classmates stuck to one of the back row, next to which is an incredible hubbub:
 - I'm following, I first served ...
Of the many voices occasionally struggled unusual electronic sound ... later became so familiar. The sound of an electronic roll off the shelves of eggs ...
"Well, wait a minute!»
Continued under the cut ...

And that was worth a legend that if you score a thousand points will be a cartoon ... and although the series "Well, wait!" Have been learned us almost by heart, everyone wants to reach the treasured thousands ... I remember I tremble hands, when in 1123 glasses I broke the last egg. It was on a vacation with my grandmother in Belarus, the first time I scored a thousand cartoons ... No ... Even some disappointment. And soon after that ... In addition to playing tired, "Well, wait a minute!" Produces still quite a lot of games, which, however, were less popular. And many of them are actually no different from the cult with the wolf and eggs ...

Autoslalom

Merry Arithmetic

Biathlon

Night thief

Strutting croaker

Space bridge

Scouts space

Mickey Mouse

Hunting

Cheerful chef

​​

Poles'e

Spaceflight

Cat fisher

Fisherman

Secrets of the Ocean

Cheerful players

Hockey

Circus

By the way, if you wish, you can put a good old "Well, wait!" On your IPhone ...

Source: soratniki-online.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting