Chinese garden

In many regions of Russia came the Chinese. They quietly took hundreds of acres of land, built a greenhouse and do something that does not make Russian - work. Chelyabinsk region is no exception. Thousands of huge greenhouses occupied Ural field. When you go on the road, it seems that the snow fell - all fields in white cellophane Chinese greenhouses. The population was divided into two groups. Some criticize the Chinese people, saying that they are using chemicals, do not pay taxes, polluting nature. "Well, you can not shoot at 3 harvest over the summer in our land!". Others recognize that the "holy place is never empty." Local work do not want the land idle, and so at least someone is working. In the meantime, people argue whether Russian Chinese peasants land, the governor of the Chelyabinsk region has translated its website into Chinese.

All the vacant land around the pond occupied greenhouses. Now with some of them removed the cellophane, but the skeletons are clearly visible.

Prior to the horizon in all greenhouses. When you go on the road it is scary. Instead of the usual empty fields you are surrounded by thousands of greenhouses.

Note the pipe sticking out of the greenhouses. Work here will begin in December and will need to heat the greenhouses.

The distance between the greenhouses are not more than a meter, so that they merge into one huge cellophane carpet.

In the depths of hidden houses. I go there.

All entrances to the plantations barricaded. With local there is a war. From envy and hopelessness local farmers early years were trying to ruin the Chinese plantations. On their side, even got up power. But little hard workers agreed with the regional leadership of the Chinese miracle and ruin local banned.

Old film covered wood that will be in the winter to heat the greenhouses.

Seeing outside the Chinese for some reason to run and hide under the film.

I shouted to them that they are not going to bother. Several dozen people got out of the hay, but away from sin decided to go to the forest. Inspections occur quite frequently, checking Chinese fear.

In Russian no one speaks. This is the best defense against all the checks and inspections.

The Chinese are peace-loving and non-contentious, although one skunk kept trying to incite me to shoot the dog, and banned. After I told him about freedom of pictures and Russian laws, the guy calmed down and did not interfere.

Here in these houses live performance.

There's even a satellite dish, all for the convenience of the workers.

Canteen. Rather meager diet - rice with rice dessert rice and rice tea with rice bread.

This bedroom. Sleep on a wooden platform right in the clothes in which you run.

Boxes for vegetables.

Technicians no I have not seen. Because mechanization only here are cultivators.

"Total agricultural labor 2, 5, thousands of Chinese, this year's harvest vegetables from the film greenhouses amounted to about 80 thousand tons. As the Governor Mikhail Yurevich during a meeting with the Consul General of the People's Republic of China, the number of citizens of the PRC produced vegetables South Urals is one of the first places in Russia "- the press office of the governor of the Chelyabinsk region.

Now the vegetables were removed and the land rests. But in December, thousands kitaqtsev again come here to grow in their technology in the Urals tons of tomatoes, cucumbers and cabbage.

For the construction and heating greenhouses Chinese cut down forests. This is probably the worst violations. Local accuse them of using chemicals, but recognize that they themselves without chemicals for a long time does not grow, so there is 1: 1.

A few minutes later comes the SUV with a Chinese woman. She speaks in Russian, very kind. Beside her on the seat he sits Russian grandmother, who behaves like a village dog - snaps, yelling something and actively protects the privacy of Chinese peasants, although it has not been violated. Chinese woman on the other hand stressed polite, offering to take her to the car and show the field. I refuse, she insists. I ask if she is not against what I shoot, she is faring indifferent shrug. But then I will not let go. The machine should be 10 meters away from me. Psychologically, something to shoot in such a situation is very difficult, but no one forbids I go to another point.

Chinese security. In Russian does not speak. Drums in the background - a stove for greenhouses. They inserted a tube and heated endless plantations.

Employees.

The first years of Chinese vegetables were very cheap. But then invincible Russian corruption has done its job. After the Chinese have established contact with the inspecting authorities, the prices have increased several times. In turn, the governor praised Yurevich products growers from China, saying that the quality has been repeatedly confirmed by the test results. Apparently the tests were expensive.

Chinese workers do what they were supposed to do local farmers. But no local greenhouses or such crops. Local angrily looking at the new neighbors and continue to thump and do nothing.

Eyewitnesses claim that the Chinese workers working in slave-like conditions, and their owners are gone out of millions of dollars in tax

The Chinese do not overlap with the local. They have all their own. Fuel imported annually. Outside of their land, they try not to go.

In the Chelyabinsk area the organization for the protection of labor and social rights of the Chinese people, led by human rights activist Alexei Suzdal. Recently, the region has visited the NTV film crew of the program "Profession Reporter". According Suzdalova, for example, in Krasnoarmeysk district journalists stopped counting the number of Chinese citizens erected greenhouses when their number exceeded 5000. According to calculations of volunteers, each brings a greenhouse owners about 6 mln. Rubles. profit per month. "We toured a few rural areas where labor is exploited Chinese" slaves. " The film crew interviewed many local villagers from the migrants themselves - said the "NG" Alexei Suzdal. - At midnight, for example, we were shooting, the Chinese went to the shed to sleep side by side on the same wooden planks without bed linen. At four in the morning we were filming, they washed out pools, ate an empty rice and went to work ».

And it's neighbors. I talked to grandparents. Their only pritenziya to Chinese workers, is that they have spoiled the forest - have begun to throw their waste, but the river dirtied.

Funny pointer.

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting