The collapse of the train on the Moscow Metro.

The author writes: I am going, so imagine with the Academic toward Altufievo ...
And what do you think, on the stretch between Vladykino and Otradnoye train derailment)))
it looked as follows: first, the beginning of a strange shake. first thought arose in my mind: "train the rails come down" - as in other later, and it turned out because in the course of Cutting through the sleepers shaking grew stronger, and that I was riding in the last car, we are with each passing meter bouncing all above and in the end, almost to the ceiling.

After the train stopped and the emergence of a weak smoke of unknown origin, was immediately found a fire extinguisher, but the smoke was eventually sham and quickly stopped. Surprisingly panic among the passengers did not have so - slight Brownian motion from car to car. * I am very sorry at that moment that allowed the mother to pull out key-trihedron of my bag ... But lucky - machinists arrived quickly and the doors between the carriages were opened. it helped me extremely because five minutes after such seizure train stop I started claustrophobic, and to get rid of the diva, I took the camera, the benefit of recently it is always at hand and began a protracted photo and video session. the way the local operators and some passengers did not like it very ...
Quote of the day: "Not to take away from people the last hope!" (I wanted to ask, and hope that ???)
Here are the attached photos, which will tell all of my words better. © network.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting