What store basement morgue (34 photos)

Have you ever been in the basement? And in the basement of the hospital? Some? At night? On the way to the morgue? No, I'm not afraid of the dead, to be afraid of the living, but still, when I went there one night had a few scary ... © grunting

01 - So, I went downstairs ...

He turned right and started moving ...

Going forward ... On the floor to the walls and ceiling oozing water, in the face of cold draft blowing

Going further ... Along the walls of a plurality of tubes, they are very noisy sinister ...

Leaving farther and farther, turn left

The inscriptions on the basement walls suggest that Homo sapiens is sometimes still happens at night ... But how much something neither met ...

I went to the creation of the human imagination closer ...

And on the other hand ...

To deepen further, I turn left ... Lighting reason all dimmer and dimmer, and the air is stale and stuffy ...

Crude ceiling and bubbling tubes simply press on the head. On the right - an abandoned covered with a dark corridor. It is becoming really creepy ...

Going further, the basement floor there is a slope down ...

Graffiti added horror ...

… That there? That there?

Right - the basement goes to an abandoned housing as something to come back and back ...

Turn right, go further ... Horror ...

Then the corridor went roomier, you can even shout - will echo ...

If you believe the inscriptions, I go right ...

Going further, a feeling of pressure in the head disappeared since Ceilings were higher, and the space has become more ...

On the left lapel to another abandoned building, but here, unfortunately, the passage is closed ...

The road goes under my new corps that is felt and the basement ...

At the end of the hallway you can see another overlapping bars to the abandoned body, I will go to the lattice and turn right - that is already directly basement morgue

Wheelchair for the departed ...

Here, actually, I'm a morgue ...

Again the ominous pipe ...

Apparently, there is a threat of falling through the ceiling, from which the water trickles intense ... Terribly ...

Behind these tubes again turn right ...

Turned ... mustiness hit in the face ... I suspect that this is the door to the "fridge» ...

Gaping darkness and breathable cold hole in the wall - scary! There I fell in love I will not go!

The last "stage»

at the end of driving of the elevator, you know, for someone ...
I think I'll go up the stairs ...

So I got up in the "waiting room" of the morgue. Everything is very well lit, fear disappears ...

That ladder by which I just got up ...

All further corridor leading to the sectional ... At night there is nothing to do, and therefore rounds out ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting