For hedgehogs

The crunch of twigs ... Dust ... sniff ...
terribleness
Especially scary going smoke-filled wedge hedgehogs - wary look askance, fractional trampling small feet, rustling vstoporschennyh needles crackling embers in slants ...
Mount beast or man, who stood in their way ...

Even the woodpecker, the fun stukachok-inventor, dies down in a tree. He did not obolschaetstsa that hedgehogs can not climb trees. Woodpecker knows that one smoke-filled beaver replaces three chainsaw "Friendship", two smoke-filled beaver three minutes perform daily rate team of lumberjacks, beavers and hedgehogs have always with you ...

But hedgehogs udalyayutstsa far enough and the woodpecker comes to life. Measuring head knock on the beak of the forest carries a danger signal. Vital functions of the forest dies. Bears in dens quickly dosasyvayut legs and fill gotovyatstsa ebalo and the entrance to the den. Mole in a hole begins to clean the transplanted gills - last year when hedgehogs three days they drank their beer glade, in burrows sank 90% of his countrymen. Toads urgently plug plug in the ass - because of the Golden Rule "inflated toad - a good target" has not been canceled. Turtles begin maskirovatstsa under the surrounding landscape - hedgehogs like nuts, but do not like to chew on them. And the utility for potency Turtle soup has not been canceled - and the potency of the hedgehog zavsegda need ...

The idea of ​​the potency of hedgehogs makes squirrel deeply pressed into the hollow darkness saving. "Suddenly not notice. Suddenly blow over. Suddenly squander the road beavers. " After all, it is no secret that when hedgehogs do not go to the wedge, they razmnozhayutstsa with someone got - and they can each popastsa ... And beautiful forest squirrel - coveted prey for the hedgehog, and just two stars on a member. Hiding squirrel, hiding ... You have nothing to help you ... Terrible rock already listed above you punishing sword. And, why, you do not know that caring the beak of the woodpecker has brought over your hollow "Woodpecker is not here, only protein ...»

The crunch of twigs ... Dust ... sniff ...
terribleness
Every first hedgehog holding a bottle of "Nemirov" every second - a corkscrew. The memory of each hedgehog alive terrible picture of migration last year, when he lost the leader with a corkscrew and Hedgehog several days had to live on the water and food.

Every third hedgehog bear. Not every small body is able spravitstsa a hellish mixture of vodka and herbs. Small calf writhe in agony, pushing the stomach vodka, bears the remains of the border guards and cap badges.

Every fourth hedgehog on the lookout. He looks around suspiciously and friends all around - no flicker whether someone's eyes sparkle of intelligence and izrechёt anyone sensible idea. In a hand bell bong ready for a shoulder - a syringe with heroin for severe cases.

Every fifth Hedgehog has lodged a betrayal, and its prehensile claws holding hedgehog has his throat. "I worthy? Do not defy I? Will I? Shit I? "- Thought vertyatstsa hedgehog head like a ball fighter, scattering in all directions traces of tracer thoughts. "Hedgehog I do? Who will zaboret - an elephant or ear right? Why not have flippers swallows? Why Budyonny like a walrus? Why not look like a walrus Budennogo? "- Small brain swells hedgehog on a thin neck, making it look like a hedgehog hybrid" lollipop "with the cactus. But every fifth one in four runs. And now the bell bong push through tightly pursed lips and teeth with a jack ... Stroke lights ... Light crackling cones ... and thought of every fifth start uspokaivatstsa "Worthy I? Finite worthy, otherwise I would not have walked here and was given! Do not defy I? Yes, I have seen enough of this shame when we caught a hippopotamus at the zoo ... ... bugagaga not defy! Will I? Well, it's over behemoth managed nadrugatstsa, and nobody here is no larger than a bear. Will ... And even twice, so that there is even three, if ... ", then hedgehog brow darkens from the remnants of treason" Is not shit I? Well, shit, so what - we've got one in five - shit. " And more cheerful one in five starts to keep up with the rest of the squad.

Silence ... Clean air is ... Terrible snoring tired hedgehogs ... Let them sleep a little longer ... then we'll have time ...
sebatstsa
© Invectiff Invectiff

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting