Warehouse Hollywood props (Prop house)

It's no secret that Hollywood annually remove meaningless set of films. In all the movies used props. Silly each time to buy or order a new one. Therefore, there are several large independent warehouse inventory, where anyone can come to a representative set of (necessarily, left people were not allowed there) and hire everything your heart desires. Prices nebrosovye enough, but in most cases cheaper than to buy props in the shop. This is usually 10% of the cost of a week.
Just half of the props - same as those sticks, guns, for example, products - sham, silicone gels and other foams. What's also easier.
One of the lessons of Product Design'u was in the field - we visited a real props warehouse, one of the most Prophausov. When I got to my surprise there was no end. This building - it is a huge flea market. It is also a huge warehouse of American history. Among other things stored here everyday objects 20-30-50-100 years ago.

Let's start with Kokakoly. Collected here are probably all devices to issue a carbonated beverage in the past ... but in fact, since their introduction. They are all different, but as the meaning is one, I will show only one 8)

Food
Subject meal conceived. You do not think that the food is in the frame, especially for sale, real?

All solid sell. All of it either paraffin - fruit / berries or gel - pineapple, for example, can squeeze in your fist. You can spend portions.

Morozhenko who are not afraid of high temperatures. Generally temperatures all.

It is necessary to remove the bar? Yes, no question, upeysya. The fluid just the right color, if the bottle is clear, do not forget to pour.

Weapons.
Behind the door is a clothing store American cops and SWAT, SWAT, military and other peace officers.

If you want to play good and bad sheriff - yes please. On the left, just inside the door LESTER 10 rows of boxes with plaques. In real like crazy. In this room do as much indistinguishable from the originals spetsveschey which ushlyh hands can crap a lot of noise, it is the only always closed. It is open only on request of the client and inspection equipment takes place only in the presence of a warehouse worker.

Stand with radio delivers range. However, they, like so much here - baby pacifiers with glued displays 8)

We have to show the power of the American army? Yes, no question - wear a plastic helmet and Iraq.

Zhiletochki, vests, holsters, shorter.

Metaloiskateli. Most likely, too plastic. Hung high, do not probe.

Armoury ... him there as much as in the gun shop no. Several rooms from top to bottom full of various pistoletopulemetami. Students of the children came down.

All done very efficiently and have a few copies. Though a major take-overs, even from afar.

It is possible and the flare gun.

You guessed it, my young prestupnichki.

What is the substance I did not understand, but they do it in 2 lifetime.

Terrorist? Well, it happens, Cho. Here's a "suicide bomber's belt."

Anyway, to hell explode ...

Phone:
 - Alo, this laundry?
100 years ago, probably pinned it on such a "tube", reminiscent of the robot's head.

US payphones. I happened to call to Moscow from London for a very similar. No red booths around it was not.

Chicago Gangster 8)

You glamorous pink, light green or glamorous? I once was a hair's breadth red, though without letters.

There is no mobiles, this brick home use. On top there is the receiving station to the wire.

And this is bad taste today.

Tele-cinema
And the train went! Motor!
I exaggerate, of the Lumiere brothers filmed on a wooden 8)

The company VGTRK clearly flaunts its rarity camera that she azhno 2 pieces, and pulled them out of the huts on the seventh floor of the checkpoint.
Show off more, there are a number of them. With pearl buttons, too, there.

Studio equipment dam. And all that krasivenkoy, chrome, shiny, rarity.

Very good. In the background Mafon for every taste. And we are shooting the video for all Moscow dug up in search of something like that though. And all the while they were here ... Oh, to know in advance ...

Projectors. on what is now a movie in theaters twist I do not know, but I doubt whether it is very different.

- From the window of my hotel room I threw the TV on the authority of local cars, but so what? Previously shops with Chinese technique looked something like this.

Shop naushniki.ru

Money.

Fake squared. Moreover, it is fake money, so there is also the edges of 50tki, and inside - for the buck!

Cash registers. There were card readers portals.

Radio.
Beautiful it used to be. I do not want to listen to him and watch.

And then we put the technology to industrial rails and romance lost with the introduction of cheap materials.

What a beauty ... Well this one is enough to elevate an entire apartment at once. If there is no money to repair - just put the gramophone (I specifically said the difference with Patifon 8)

It is not necessary to wait platinum record sales, to remove the film about them. There's a number on the color and merit.

ALL. Thematic photo finish, but to show that someone else wants. Several paintings and reproductions. Each retractable wall.

Parking meters.

It is possible that the Prince of Persia with this ran 8) It is also suitable for children in the sandbox. Vandalproof.

Ancient scrolls. They are empty. Checked.

A huge number of Bibles. He took one at random and opened - this is the real bible. No props. Inside the words full of letters! Maybe fake in this environment is equivalent to blasphemy?

Girls, your output. The span of a toilet was blocked for a long time the fair sex.

All kinds of bags, suitcases, knapsacks, ribbon, cases were present in non-human abundance. 3 span from floor to ceiling like so jam-packed bags were.

Beauty ... There was also a sewing machine Zinger 8)

The one-off for some reason. Many dangerous.

There were spans of business to mining, woodworking, hunting ...

And many other things.

Congratulations! Now you know what a storehouse of props. Perhaps in Moscow there is something similar, such as Mosfilm.

Source: kornhead.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting