Vibration-proof way to the line Zamoskvoretskaya

"In accordance with the Order of the Moscow Government № 61-02-171 / 1 dated 08.11.2011 19 - 20 and 26 - 27 November 2011 will be discontinued trains between stations" Belarus "and" Novokuznetsk "Zamoskvoretskaya line in connection with vibration protection device works on the way. The stations "Mayakovskaya", "Tverskaya" and "Theatre" will be closed for entry and exit of passengers, will also be closed transitions from these stations to other metro lines ».

So say the meager official site underground lines. And most of the passengers saw only the closed crossings at stations. And, despite the fact that the announcement of the closure of the hanged in advance, for many it was a surprise - well, we do not like to read and listen to ads.

At Lubyanka train sounds gorgeous ads:
1. Transfer to the Theatre is closed!
2. Turn to the HHS formed near the station Vorobyovy Gory!
3. Closed Zamoskvoretskaya traffic on the line from the station Belorusskaya to Novokuznetsk! then pause ...
4. Go to the Park Kultury closed! And I waited and then the driver will tell you that all the metro is closed, get out of it Let's go to the theater and see what sort of work is underway.

1. Theater stacked rolls of special mats that carpeted the tray under the turnouts.

2. They are loaded on a truck and driven to the place of work.

3. In the conventional areas pose special rail mounting. This work, though dreary, but it can be done at night window.

4. What has been done in recent years.

5. But the arrow is not so simple. To put under the gravel special vibroshumozaschitnye mats, it is necessary to block the movement of trains.

6. It was made in two steps. First - on the night from 19 to 20 November, and the second time - now 26 to 27 of November.

7. After the opening of the Bolshoi Theatre was the scene of his underground tunnels near Zamoskvoretskaya line. Despite the fact that the building work is carried out by noise and vibration, it was decided to carry out such work and the subway, which should further improve the acoustics of the theater.

8. Here and turn ... 94,774,967

9. If, as I said, vibration isolation mount can be placed in the night window, the arrow should be removed all the gravel, lay a tray mats and fill it back, simultaneously replacing dirty gravel to the new. In the previous picture you can see a whole bunch of bags. This is a new gravel. In the bag it pours a little bit - so that he could pick one person.

10. Mechanization then no. And it does not mehaniziruesh. Scrap, shovel and bucket. Plus vibrators for tamping gravel after filling.

11. First, it is necessary to choose from a gravel tray. Her loosened crowbar, then shovel - in the bucket of the gravel - on the rail car and part goes to the filling of the finished site.

12. Once the gravel is selected, spread out on a tray mat in two layers. At the touch they are like tourist mats. Moreover, all the mats are numbered, and has written on the wall in chalk number - each mat has to lie down on his seat.

13. People very much. In addition to the metro workers working students MIIT. It goes to the credit they practice.

14. Change - 8 hours. Day 4 at the same time work shifts. At night - 49,683,284 3.

15. Before you write angry comments about manual labor, think about how you would do it mechanized? I give a little hint: for the underground (even in a narrow envelope of the tunnel) such change of gravel - a unique event, in contrast to the w / e. However, in Europe. At our Russian Railways - are still Aunt Manya, shpaloukladchits.

16. So it is necessary for a few nights manually shoveled many tons of gravel. Jobs, of course, hell.

17. The rails on the cleaned area hung on jacks. According to this way of quietly passing rail car.

18. If the jack is not present, there are different props from scrap materials.

19. The two layers of mats close up.

20. "Lunch! Maximum - 30 minutes "- hear the roar of the master. All immediately throw tools and scratching at the station. Master swears loudly, calling all back - to remove the tool from the envelope and check the path - Now go railmotor cars.

21. For workers at the station brought food. But some prefer to just relax ...

22. The work on this project the German company that specializes in architectural acoustics.

23. Major footage I filmed, you can now walk to Mayakovskaya.

24. At night, these railmotor cars will leave the depot to unload the old gravel and take new materials.

25. Shielding the camera near Tver.

26. Before the Tver for a surprise - the closed door and included UKPT. And then the dark tunnel to Mayakovskaya. Strange. Stress definitely not from the Belarusian and resolution I have written that I can walk to Mayakovskaya. Okay, I tear off UKPT and selects the station. Resorts and a policeman on duty at the station. I'm sorry that I had to rip - did not know how to go further. She says that's okay, it's her job - running here. Then she turned on the light on the stretch to the Mayakovskaya and calls chipboard, so she opened the door end. It turns out that all of the traffic on the second they walk the path, and the first where I was going, no one. So they turned UKPT.

27. I pass Tverskaya transit and move on. o__O elegant board room camera of huge size. She HS-244.

28. Colorful stage near Mayakovskaya.

29. Mayakovsky was turned off lights domes - IMHO, the station looks even better.

30. Then go longer - contact rail voltage.

31. I make a few frames.

32. Mayakovskaya, as always, wonderful. And so even after the restoration began to play. I looked the most difficult part about the old inclination - is no leakage.

33. Conversely, had the second path. The same HS-244.

34. Several shots of Tver. I recall that it was built on the existing site without interrupting the movement of trains.

35. It was built five years!

36. Over the police booth - pootryvat hands. Or you think they need?

37. Going on to the Theatre. Some nanogermuha. According to the cables, it has something to do with electricity.

38. The rail car caught up on a lot of land.

39. Unusually much.

40. This number 10, for example.

41. Camera Congresses arrows №2 about Theatre. You see a black window? Rumor has it that in the closet once New Year was celebrated ...

42. And next I have found a unique property! First, a narrow tunnel - Ways of Communication storage, and behind it ...

43. Here is such a spider. Similar to a damn, which may be scratching your head.

44. This HLF (filter-ventilation installation) during the war, or one of the first series. Those. when the underground works as an air raid shelter, air flows through it in tunnels.

45. Hitronagromozhdenie pipes in the tunnel. Behind the wall - regular HS, which ventilates the stage.

46. ​​Let's return to the workplace.

47. Anthill straight.

48. Fill a bucket of gravel, attributed to five meters and empty it into the finished section.

49. Students do not lose heart.

50. Began dust attack. At this point I went back to get out, that's enough.

Source: russos.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting