Magnetic audio Era

Comrades, and remember a time when music was not in the form of some tethers in the internet (and Ineta something really was not, and if there was, it is not at all), and not even in the form of CDs. And ordinary (then - the usual ) magnetic audio tapes!
Here's one LJ user decided to show off his collection online! A rich collection! 10 ph 15 pieces
Author's comments:
___
I will not like to go into detail to convey a sense of the time and talk like rewinding a cassette pencils and stuff =)
But I will say a few words about how we got rid of unnecessary cassette us. Unlike the Internet, where you can listen to the band on myspace and decide - whether it wants to download it or not, with the cassettes of this theme could not pass. And many had to buy at random, thus getting acquainted with the different groups. Sometimes tapes were bought because of the cover (if there is something terrible, and is English znachёk of profanity, it is likely that the band plays mazafaka and it is worth buying =) But it could be much nakoloitsya and buy some Snoop Dogg = )
So, if the group does not like it, then you can overwrite the tape and exchanged for another, "This is what you sold me ?!»)))
During my melomanstva accumulated quite a lot of audio tapes, which I will introduce at least one second.
Seconds passed. Let's go!)

Then I noted an unofficial publication of Papa Roach, clips which then still could not see on TV.

There would be allocated first album of Limp Bizkit, which was bought in the tent where there was a choice between them and Reveille (Dada! They could be bought on cassette!) Later, I was very sorry that I did not have any money to buy and Reveille t .K. this group I am also very fond)

In addition to the self-made collection LB, which I recorded on a tape in English, said the tape would be In Flames, with my favorite album purchased at the cottage)

Another solyanochka of the albums) Alice In Chains I also quoted)

There is quite a rare cassette metallics, as well as two tapes where I prodedal truly titanic work - recorded on them exclusively solos of all the songs that Metallica played (even thought that all it will take as much as 2 cassettes!)
In general, there was such podborochka that would like Beavis and Butthead)

Two Justice (the second was bought because the first was not a native tape and Metallica I wanted to gather the native tape because of the fact that there were interesting booklets), two loada (one demagnetized, had to buy a second).

Palёny (those strange songs) and a real Enger, sborik a domestic alternative, Obituary and schuga Ray - a rather motley collection of, is not it? =)

Noted to NOFX, quite complex being found while on tape Pain and palёny POD

In addition to classics from Rainbow, said to the Russian tape)

And finally ... Then you and Amatori (Dada, on tape! Ahaha), Psyche, Sledgehammer =))) and so on)
And what about your relationship with audiokasssetami?)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting