Most cool weapons from movies (16 photos)

The author writes mobbi5:
"I decided to refresh and collect their top weapons, which as a child dreamed of everyone watching cool movies!

Ghostbusters - proton blaster
This piece is fired proton beam and enters into ecstasy tens of thousands of children around the world

Men in Black - Noisy Cricket

All probably remember how skeptical Will Smith to the "pukalki", but the result exceeded all expectations.

Zorg ZF-1 - The Fifth Element

Designed Zorg Industries, this gun was dressed in a titanium body, and its weight was very small. The clip climbed to 3,000 bullets, except for the gun is equipped with a machine-gun pistol, with a spear tipped with poison gas, can volley network and for dessert the system "Ice Cube", which shoots a cloud of nitrogen. Oh yeah ... and the system of self-destruction.

Predator

The gun on his shoulder Predator, was his most formidable weapon. It shoots beams of blue plasma, I'm not talking about the system of homing.

Predator
It is impossible not to note the disc Predator, flying it on the principle of boomerang and can cut you to pieces before you have time to say the word "bl *"

Plasma Rifle "Bad Terminator"

In one salvo struck a fatal damage to the human body, this rifle is even more Terminators terminator

Raylgan - Eraser

With huge military power and the possibility of radiation rays shine through the wall that allows you to see the human skeleton and its serdtsebienie.Hvatalo one shot to send a man to the morgue.

Lightsaber - Star Warriors

A powerful energy beam capable of applying these swords damage not only the body, but also easy to beat the shots other weapons, drilled walls, in general, as a Swiss Army knife.

Slide 9 - Robocop

Pistol with firepower gun which fires 60 rounds per second.

BFG - 900 - Doom

Dimensions allow you to use its guns and no ammunition, I think it would be easy for someone to score. Nevertheless strelyalya green plasma beams. Just it could hit multiple targets, but not a large radius.

Flare M1 - Starship Troopers

It is not our regular rocket launcher, this kid can be equipped with laser guided warheads that can find yourself a goal. Insects are not able to escape from it, even in caves.

Staff Jaffa - Stargate

Hence it may appear that the usual stick, like your grandfather. But looks can be deceiving, this "stick" may provide a powerful energy discharge. The great advantages of such weapons is infinitely ammunition.

Long-barreled revolver Joker - Batman

Size matters ... so thought Joker picking a weapon to fight with Batman. And he did not progradal, knocked Batman in one volley. True to walk with such a thing in your pants probably is not very convenient ...

Crossbow - Van Helsing

Probably the fastest crossbow kinoinudustrii, I do not have time to count how many arrows vylitaet of it in a minute ... I think Robin Hood would have crushed the toad, he would have seen such a thing ...

Shotgun - Blade Trinity

I do not remember the name of this monster, so called it simply and tastefully. Vampires go to pieces by hitting a bullet, and if just three ...

Rifle M4A1 - Alien

Well, about this famous rifle probably is not worth telling, every once in your life, but watching this film. Also equipped with a grenade launcher and machine gun if I remember correctly was a flamethrower ยป

Supplement, do a great collection!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting