USSR - nostalgic!

In Soviet times, people on the streets were fewer trees and queues - more. Standing behind a potato, and it small as a pea, it is with rotten and can not be selected, put all in a row, if you begin to choose a saleswoman yelling begins: "Take everything, there is nothing here to be picked!" Comes to shaposhnomu indiscriminately, and milk is over and the remnants of roll - torn, burst packets, selects the least current home and gently dragging. For the sour cream went with his bank, luck, who had cans. By the way, sour cream was diluted.

Toilet paper was always in short supply, so wherever met all of her, in her immediately got up. And how many will take (in one hand allowed a limited number of goods). Then two dozen rolls strung on the attached rope and hung around his neck. And so it could pass all of Moscow from end to end. And no one was surprised, could only Duty to ask: "Where did you get?»

Sausage brought from other cities, and then choked a couple of kilograms a week or two - and fried and boiled. On buterbrodik could not be put - even at night transportation from Moscow, she was made a smelly, not to spoil, then obkladyvali nettles. Here sausages were delicious - Ostankino in a natural casing!

I also remember when the products are gone, my mother bought 10 kg of capelin (there was nothing else) for a long time and we ate only black bread capelin. Even during the deficit cooked cheese, and in the early 90's went to work for the harvest to the nearest farm, as his summer residence was not yet as money on vegetables and fruits.

It is worth noting that no one died of hunger, homeless people in the trash, and the stations were not as beggars. Though it was long waiting list for apartments, but free all the same apartment, people received!

When there were no televisions and magnitafon very appreciated people who know how to play musical instruments. Moreover, in different "layers". The accordion played by people easier, the guitar playing is usually students of romance and bohemian preferred the piano. All went hiking, singing songs, went on permits for the Soviet Union, secretly read forbidden literature. Books can also be bought only by passing the trash and read voraciously all, life without books can not imagine!

"Walk" went to the Exhibition of Economic Achievements - there are stalls selling cooked sausages and the coffee! Vkusnota what was coffee and sausage !!!

Most went to visit just talk, even went to relatives in other cities. It was "fashionable" to send parcels by post with fruits and sweets. Letters wrote constantly and congratulated each holiday cards or telegrams. Children walked all day without fear of maniacs. There were, of course, isolated instances, but not as scary as in our time.

Once, on a visit cousins ​​arrived from the Far East. Box of oranges were brought, and we rolled them as balls, until we explained that this fruit.

But in Vladivostok while continually sold frozen sliced ​​pineapple, and Moscow never had them.

Vodka was expensive, were, of course, drunkards, especially a lot of them are divorced under Brezhnev. Smokers smoke shag, which issued coupons and, if I am not mistaken, only men. Women are not supposed to drink and smoke too. They smoked and drank mostly former Frontovichka and visited the camps, but they were treated leniently. Another drink, those who failed to cope with the moral burden of death of husbands, sons ...

Few people remember that before Khrushchev was a six-day week, one day off - Sunday. And the decree was six months. Before school children no one was sitting. To give in a manger, who could - pripryagal grandmothers, it was happiness, because in the gardens of the children were sick, and for sick pay less. Accommodation - up to 15 days, so the working man to drink like it was once a ...

I remember a story of a random fellow traveler, she was from Sakhalin. They nailed the sea debris from Japan, so he walked along the beach, collecting it - but not because the "garbage", but because it can be used. Boxes, cans, etc. And shoes - shoes old Japanese, so cut off the top, left sole, top themselves masters. Since the demolition, they say, it was not as "shoes».

Small items washed by hand, and the linens and gave the men's shirts to the laundry. Value is quite inexpensive, and received starched and ironed linen. And one day, I do not remember where, appeared in our house so beautiful bright bottle. We have long wondered what is it? Well, wash, we thought it was liquid soap, lemon smelled delicious. Now I think that it was a dishwashing liquid. Dishes are washed as soap - brown and smelly, but creaked utensils, and hands are not spoiled, sometimes washing soda and mustard. Instead, sponge-cloth from an old T-shirts.

To care for a woman, the girl used a decoction of herbs. Head washing soap, shampoo then came (there were only 2 types) - after which the hair started to come out. Face cream was - jelly and "children." All the women were look old - with weather-beaten faces, formless haircuts. Occasionally, when a woman was well-attended - it was his wife or his wife's party nomenklatura bosses. Later - in 70-80gg., Imports began to appear, which sold at exorbitant prices, speculators - different colors caustic synthetic blouse, jeans, Indian, Polish tights.

Jeans can only be imported from abroad or purchased in spetsmagazine on money earned abroad. Jeans for normal teenage dream was unattainable. When a guy friend of mine (who was 190 cm tall) went into the army, he left his jeans to her. And she already had, and she gave me. I am with my tiny breaks in the growth of their ears, but suffered a proud home production - to alter. Happiness is owning a cherished object lasted exactly one hour. At the entrance I was waiting for my then boyfriend handsome growth under two meters, he promptly pulled on his jeans, they sat like a glove on him and left, and I was able to buy jeans only when I went to work - they took exactly two of my salary. But they were honest seller superfirmennye and gave them to me with a proprietary package. A plastic bag with an inscription and painted rhino butt in jeans of the brand - I was glad it almost more than the jeans themselves. Because the package, the more beautiful in our suffering country is also not made. And took care of their happy owners of forest eye - were not only overwhelmed and picked up from the bottom, darning holes or glued.

Tights was not - go in stockings, which fastens to the special elastic bands at the waist belt or rubber bands on the hips, from which stagnated blood in the legs. Stockings darn if torn, dressed in nylon holidays and on weekdays - c / b. And the trick was - fishnet stockings! We took children's tights, otrezaali "foot" and pulled the arrow loops went to blossom. Sutured, where cut and loop dissolved by the waist, pulling stockings.

In order not to get wet legs in the fall, first put a plastic bag on the leg, and then boots. Packages, by the way, washed and dried.

As for hygiene products was fucked up! The space summer and "zvezden" plug in the critical days was nothing! My friend once told her "the first arrival of red calendar." She rested her grandmother in the village, and she came monthly. At no extra rags grandmother it was not there, but found an old thick book - "History of the CPSU" because a friend was sitting on it - as a leak - so perelistnet few pages, and sat until flowed strongly, and at night their dirty underwear under. Instead of using gaskets torn pants or shirts, their kroili in several layers and stitched rectangle. Then we washed (boiled), dried and stored "in inaccessible places men and children." Wool used, wrapped in a piece of cotton wool underlay bintik and "there". Uncomfortable, of course it was, but what to do, just in the state did not have basic hygiene and normal quality care for women. We do not consider a woman for a man.

It then went on sale awful gaskets, which was proposed in a pair to wear rubber pants for those who have heavy periods.

It is said that somewhere in the 20s in the villages women used moss cut, harvested such squares for the entire year. It was their gaskets.

Many men of that time was such an installation in terms of contraception - "not that I'm married to wear gum. Many women go to abortion as a job.

In Soviet condoms 10 pcs. there was an inscription: "Checked electronics":)

Oh, and finally:

There were times that fainted when the first time to the supermarket abroad fell. That is: for the people as it was usual, normal life in nishete that they it did not even notice.

A friend told the story, as in the days of perestroika woman married abroad. And the habit of buying up products, matches and other "prozapas." And all overseas village laughed over it as long as their one day covered with snow and cut off from civilization. The whole village of its stockpile of 10 days ate.

Here you fucking and the USSR!

© Network

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting