Rocket Gagarin want to destroy!

Foreign tourists and guests regularly visit Exhibition Center (VVC) and photos Gagarin rocket "Vostok", standing at the pavilion "Space", is constantly reproduced by many foreign media as a symbol of Russia's achievements. From an interview with the prefect of North-East of Moscow, Irina Raber, published in the newspaper "Star Boulevard", number 24 (149) of September 2008 (p. 4), the public learned of the administrative decision to destroy the rocket Gagarin "East" at VVC (ENEA) and use of the territory and the pavilion "Space" otherwise.
text + 3 photos

September 13, 2008 in Moscow at the Russian Exhibition Center was made the demolition of the Tu-154, is located on the square in front of the pavilion "Space". I think that almost everyone who attended the Exhibition of Economic Achievements in the past decade, well remember this area and the aircraft. It is likely that for many people, who as a child had the opportunity to sit at the controls of the aircraft and Use the buttons on the control panel, this moment was remembered as a bright and exciting, and for someone even become fatal. Unfortunately, today's children the opportunity to be erased.

As stated by the management of the exhibition center, the demolition of the aircraft was carried out because of the extreme dilapidated facility, which entailed a risk for visitors and passers-by. Let us leave aside the question of the reasons why the plane was abandoned without proper care and so there was the likelihood of spontaneous breakage (whereas the German Technical Museum in Sinsheim, the unique exhibits are stored in the open air without any problems: _http: // www.technik-museum.de/index.html). Also omitted a long history of change of ownership of these objects and their relationships with the management of VVC. However, it is clear that there are reasons, and there are reasons. On the Internet there thumbnail images related to the project "Center for Science and Technology", which is to stay on the site said:

What, in your opinion, is lacking in this picture? That's right, the rocket "Vostok", who is currently in the middle of the square, a copy of the rocket, with which was put into orbit the first manned spaceship with a man on board Yuri Gagarin, our compatriot. For me personally, historical and cultural value of this missile is obvious. If you believe that "East" does not suffer the same fate destroyed the plane, and it is just moved to a different location, I offer you a quote from an interview with the prefect of the North-East of Moscow, Irina Raber, the information published in the free newspaper "Star Boulevard", number 24 (149) of September 2008 (p. 4):

- You - a member of the Board of Directors of VVC. And there a few days ago when all honest people dismantled the plane ...

- I can tell you: personally read expert opinions both in aircraft and missile. They are in a state of ostroavariynom. Not just dilapidated and decayed. Rusted through. The conclusion was this: you can not even take out, can only be disposed of at the site. It was not necessary, of course, do it on Sunday, when the people around. This is a mistake of the organizers of the process, that's all. Actually, from my point of view, the All-Russian Exhibition Center must demonstrate innovation. For historical perspective to aviation, there are other places. Here we are now restoring the museum space and very carefully preserved all that is connected with the cosmos. We are now in the Ice Palace opened a museum of aviation ...

- Maybe the episode with the aircraft caused strong reactions in the press and even because VVC does not change. Years go by, we hear about the latest plans for reconstruction, but still, in momemu even notorious kebabs never drove ...

- From my point of view, barbecue, and it is not necessary to cast. The power supply system at the Exhibition Centre must be organized and varied, it is, in my opinion, no one doubts. Previously, the central alley were some tents and then some grilled kebabs. But now's not so! Central alley released earned fountains, flower beds restored each year are wonderful exhibition of landscape design. To say that there is nothing changes - is not objective.

via nnm.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting