Madame Tsokotuher

No, ve ever seen this? I did not see, and did not even try to convince mine that this may be true, because the last time miracles happen even under King David, Schaub he was healthy, and that sho I see before me, climbs over all sorts frame or mine I have poor eyesight! No wi represent - on the road is a purse! My late grandfather would have grabbed for serdtse seeing a still life, and if it was found out, Shaw is his wallet, then my great-grandmother would have immediately ordered the best memorial service because Shaw grandfather died of this consciousness is not falling from this place! Of course, raise, or vie think sho Madame Tsokotuher angel? I did, of course, the angel is called a mine before the wedding, my late husband, but that does not mean I sho let money lie where they want, even if it lost some shlimazel property!

Well, my God, Shmulik! Wee mine wants to say that this is what you put on the counter - a samovar? Remove and do not disgrace or I'll start to think of your mental faculties unpleasant words to you. Shaw vie think you are? If you know the whole Richelieu Madame Tsokotuher comes to you and speaks directly into your hairy ears, sho she needed a samovar, it means just what it did really need a samovar, not here it tarnished the poverty, which can only serve as a chamber pot for cats, Schaub mine do not live!

Wee can not imagine how glad I am to see you all, but definitely remember Shaw called exactly twice less guests than I see now, and in the memory of mine is too early to complain, says our rabbi, once again forgetting the appropriate verse from the Talmud, and thinks Shaw if he would tell all of his remarkable memory, no one will notice sho he again put on different shoes. Tsilechka, take konfetkes. Tsilechka, polozhte konfetkes back. Listen to mine, Tsilechka when intelligent people are asked to take konfetkes, do not think they need to take sho zhmenyu as semechki, and even more so do not try them under the table upihnut your reticule dimensionless. Natanchik, are not you ashamed? How can you say vie for the bagel, sho it stale? This bagel bought the birthday of my nephew and was absolutely fresh! Well, sho, which six months ago? I do not suggest you a carrot, because I have to admit, sho, in my opinion still the prophet Jonah at the time was trying to take a bite out of this stick, but could not do so because sho good dentists problems were back in those days, Schaub We do not live! Sarah, sho vie think, I do not see sho vie eighteenth drink a glass of tea already? Do not think, sorry sho mine, although mine, of course, a pity because vie know how much is now worth a good tea? Do not know, did I tell you sho guest who drinks a glass of tea eighteenth, suggests the idea of ​​a mine, sho he came to dinner, not for pleasure shoby do mistress!

Hee hee. Solomonchik sho you pull a mine in the area? At your age, Solomonchik, you have to think not about the dark corners and on a good ritual office, shoby order from them a decent burial in advance, I'm telling you! Oh, I want to say mine ve sho something private? Solomonchik, ve do not you tell! Wee Shaw, climbed at a mine in the cupboard? Where ve had so nadryzgatsya? Solomonchik, clean hands! Wee better look at his bald head! Sho means - can not! Try! Solomonchik if you someone once said, sho vie similar to Casanova, remember this man and never let him into debt because he sho deceive you as deceived tell you this! Solomonchik sho you pull me your hands? Mine seems to have sho you are eight pieces, and everyone is trying to get into the mine in the neck!
Izzy why vie shine a flashlight here? Oh, you're wondering? Veyzmir, trying to deprive me here ... well, let's not speak of virginity, because it will be a little bit true, but then impinge on my honor! Izzy, Crack it with your flashlight! Yes, even now he shines his torch! And so! And on the right! Izzy if vie bёte Solomonchik so beat, but do not try to hang on his waistcoat, how inconsolable widow, Schaub she was so soon! That's better! Izzy, broke his glasses! Yes, replacement too!
Izzy, a knight ve sho my God! My serdtse melts like frozen mackerel, when I looked for your heroism! I'm crying tears from their eyes delight! Izzy, do not try to hug mine all at once, a lot of mine. Shaw? Wee you offer your serdtse mine? Well, my God, that's the word I was waiting will not specify how many tens of years! I agree! Whoa !!! Sho means: "I have thought it?" Izzy why ve suddenly the pale of your appearance? Bu that would offer mine serdtse without hands, in an incomplete set? Taki, Izzy, sho I'll tell you - this gesheft you do not break off, do not even try to lull their hopes on this! People! Be witnesses of joy for my unintentional - Izzy wants me officially combined in every possible way!

P.S. If you ve still did not understand, then the Feel serdtsem sho it was Maisa for "Fly Boldly Buzzing»

© darkmeister

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting