What they see terminators?

9 screenshots + text via burrarum

Since childhood, I was curious, what was on the strange shaped as letters flashed on the screen when the viewer sees the world through the eyes of Terminator.

Everything is too busy to be checked. Here, finally I remembered. Curiously, I tell you.

The first thing I marvel at is the fact that it turns out in different parts of terminators see differently (meaning the second and the first, third, not tested, because it is graceless and kagbe do not count). One would be a garden city? Machines are the same must be arranged in the same way. But no, the creators still have a number of significant changes.

Yes, the colors still remained from grandfather's room for developing photos, but the contents of the texts, otorbazhaemyh on the screen, dramatically changed.

The first part focuses on the creation of the viewer the feeling of contact with the machine unfathomable reason. To understand, why is it written, absolutely impossible, lacking however any advanced knowledge of computer science. With the same they can not without joy in the heart noted that a robot from 2029, the year of its plutonium not feed, she likes to read in his spare time (and during working hours too) Listings assembly code for the processor MOS Technology 6510/8500, known mainly thanks hugely in the 80 personal computer Commodore-64. You can verify this instruction see a list of the processor and comparing it with what the terminator sees:

Or:

I understand what this code should do, I personally can not, because my knowledge is not limited only to say so very long acquaintance with the assembler processor series x86. But here people in the know say it is, they say, is nothing but the code Apple DOS 3.3. What one can not be surprised. How can you not remember Bender the robot, which is looking flowcharts, muttering "Bad, bad girl ...". Over the sight of a naked old operating system code it caused terminator in awe and languor, making his iron heart beat faster.

Here, incidentally, can be traced back to the analogy with the father of John Connor. He's all the time in the future, even admired photo Sarah, until it (picture) did not burn the evil killer robots. Perhaps, in fact, Terminator also admired the code Apple Dos 3.3, is in his eyes a vile rebel not pitched nafig butt last function even computer model on which it was. He kindled the anger and returned to the past, in order to take revenge on men and to save his dear heart of the operating system. A mother wanted to kill John Connor just for lulz.

In the second part he was severely reprogrammed Terminator John Connor, who knocked out his brains all this nonsense roboeroticheskuyu. Apparently, we can assume that he did, in a sense castrated. No more disturbing listings! Only human-friendly interfaces and a compass.

Here everything is more or less clear. Clearly, they say, need a robot machine, the criteria have won. However, the units are puzzling. Well, okay, there is a robot, which to him. And no there you roboglupostey. By the way, the font Connor also changed. And the color scheme is slightly twirled. Right samiznaetekto. "Robots, your fonts - shit, so just typeset asshole!»

But watching Terminator himself new clothes. Please note that asking the price, he can tweak the degree of extrapolation, grid, and even precision z-buffer. That's so beautiful. The right did not expect that these running through a split-second marks can be so meaningful. Sorry it did not see how it changes the parameters, picking up his odezhku.

Even in this picture inquisitive reader can tick the checksum. I must say, this is a very common phenomenon found in large parts of the screenshots. Apparently, the desire to always verify the checksum do not understand what is your favorite activity or terminators.

Moreover, this passion has successfully migrated from the first part. There is also a terminator obsessively ran checksum:

KEY PERFECT 4.0 on the right side of the screen is not other than the Apple II checksum programm. Spam and it is this incredibly Key Perfect 4.0.

Somehow terminators keep the number of losses in a variable of type real, not an int, as one would expect. Like, he believes the injured for half or, say, a third of the dead man? And if the little things podranil 10 people, it is as if one is considered dead?

One of the most famous moments perhaps:

Terminator ponders options. Interestingly, and terminators with the case of Shakespeare can speak a syllable? Tea for robot wrestling is not more difficult than Hamlet quote. Could talk sometimes cho something like, "Poor John Connor, I knew it, T1000, was a man of infinite wit, inexhaustible for ideas ...»

Death terminatorova:

The last he saw a brave robot before they turn into molten steel. We see bad, but you can see what Coy:

IMMINENT SHUTDOWN - death neminuchaya

SYSTEM FAILURE
MODE LEVELS (horseradish make out) - with very bad health.

TEMPERATURE OVERLOAD - Fever, fever

NEURAL NET MISFIRE
AT NODE ///// - Indigestion brain

All, nothing else to understand.

It is a pity as the robot. Every time I almost cry when I see it sinking.
Chapaev and only

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting