The Indians in the metro! True!

Getting out today after works from the taxi at the station "Victory Park" (Castle-on-Neva) heard some unusual sounds. She sang the flute. All anything, so often in the transitions can be heard, but people somehow crowded around. Naturally reached see (wow posmatret). And I saw the following:

Right on the square near the metro spread to amplified speakers, playing three ... Indians. Almost real Indians: red poncho, with all kinds of national trinkets and Chinese jeans Woodwind: flute and various acquaintances devaysakh of tubules (the photo shows, the name - I do not know ). Played Celine Dion song from the soundtrack to "TitanicĀ» (My Heart Will Go On). It sounded all unusual and fun!

When Dion ended, it sounded a song from the film "Romeo and Juliet" and then something else, and then another. It is very pleasant: the unusual, unexpected, surroundings !!!

So, ladies and gentlemen, it is possible in the most ordinary Monday to get out of a minibus in his hometown and be ... in the Wild West!

Below gallery 6 (with mobile phones) and the two videos.

Then he discovered that one sama not stylish Indian (in jeans and t-shirt), otvelksya, stopped playing and something to potter about in their Indian pribludy

Pribludy were not Native American, but the most common sidyukami their muzlo. Popper people ask that how much. I also decided not to lag behind. The result is a single disc at hand. (Who can zainteresutsya spare time otgrabit and lay, write to the PM)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting