Children's books for the development of thinking

The book, as you know, children with hitritsoy composed as follows: on the left page of each of the spreads indicates one thing, but on the right side - the other. The task - to develop their thinking to such heights to guess what these things in common. At the bottom right of the page there is a correct answer and closed - opens to compare with his. Here's how it looks:

I think, particularly stupid on my website and do not go over the all clear: a couple of words "apple" - "truck", the correct answer - a truck carries an apple. A piece of cake!

Now, I suggest you check yourself or continue the development of their thinking. First I'll give you a few words, read them carefully obmozguyte what's what, and then click on the picture and compare your thinking with the thinking of the authors.

So workout is over. If you do not answer correctly at least one example - go to develop their thinking and try to somehow fallen through the floor to raise their self-esteem worthless.

The rest can go to the next level

That's just not necessary to fill that you answered correctly and these two examples! If you answer, how do you have the same grass as the author of this masterpiece?

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting