About advertising in catalogs, 29 photos

You probably will not again fall into the hands all sorts of promotional catalogs, the products are generally completely useless. So, sheets, nothing else to do, these long catalogs filled with idiotic advertising, you were not even aware that in every advertisement, every picture is sure to contain a hidden meaning. It simply must be able to find ...

The other day I was lucky - I got into the hands of the advertising catalog of «Sky Mall»:

29 photos

2.Tot who regularly fly American Airlines, probably know him. A copy of this wonderful magazine can always be found in the pocket of any airplane seat. But what really gives us that, at first glance, innocent catalog?

The house is on fire and you're left there documents and money? Send your child in a burning house!

3. The fact that you do not have enough for a happy afterlife - white sneakers. Now with backlight.

4. If you want to bury his beloved mother in law, but do not know where?

5.Ruki shaking, and I want to thump? No problem!

6.Lyubite animals? Then you just need to look into our section "Help bestiality»:

7. Never leave home without a set of user-friendly mobile "Gerasim on the road»:

8. Love to sit one ass on two chairs? Then this is for you:

9. Do you have problems with family life? Do not worry, our catalog can help with that!
If your wife is a drug addict ...

10 The blonde at the wheel ...

11 talk to snakes ...

12 freaking out ...

13 really freaking out.

14 Transsexual ...

15 Zombie ...

16 And anyway, it is not what it used to ...

17 As a result, you have a long time ...

18, or even at all ...

19And you only ...

20 Well, or at least ...

21 Do not rush ...

22 For there are many ways ...

rid ...

24 from his wife ...

25 ...

26 And it was then that you definitely can not hurt anybody ...

27 And more ...

Well, or at least ...

at that, so you do not choose? Dont be upset! After all, in our catalog always a good use:

All! taken away dimochkin.livejournal.com/93319.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting