Trophy-raid "Ladoga". Day 1

Photo report from sergeydolya continues

Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

29 ph

This time, the organizers have come up with for the Ladoga Grand Tourists enticing game, called Quest. Every day we had to go on an interesting track and collect the points. At each point needed to perform a certain task, something to count. At the end of the day all the numbers added up, and we got part of GPS coordinates, where the hidden "treasure". On the last day we were given the formula by which we calculated this coordinate, and were the first to come to her ...

Having moved down from the podium at St. Isaac's Square, our combat vehicle joined the sluggish stream of truckers, jostling in the narrow crater Petersburg road. After 55 kilometers we arrived at the start of the special stage and stood in line to overcome the first ambush:

We had to move out into the forest and move to a small ditch with water. Since it was the first "set" in the "hotbed of ticks", all liberally sprinkled each other defensive sprays:

The ditch was small and shallow. However, the long-wheelbase cars have had problems here:

In our class was brand-new Discovery 3, periodically comes off the rear bumper and currently suffers from glitches air suspension:

I liked how this obstacle took female crew. Under the guidance wrapped in antikomarinuyu grid pilot has established a fragile shturmansha sendtraki:

- Tanya, left put the left track!
- Here?
- No, to the left!
- So?
- No! From me to the left and right of you!

Unfortunately, they did not help, and still had a swan. The last in line was the Hummer H1, so nobody went - all waiting for the show:

The guys in the Hummer turned fighting. Properly speeding, they flew over the course of a pool:

I will allow myself a small digression. Once, long ago, on one of the "partisans" came a Hummer H1. The start was far from small, godforsaken village, deep in the woods for Cymru. Hammer then could only drive before the first puddle, where happily spent the next couple of weeks. I remember all the guys bought a neighboring village, and when they died saving more than a tractor. So this time I was expecting something similar from H1:

In the first mission quest needed to count the number of extensions that hold the tower. To rig led narrow dirt path, but no one, it did not cause difficulties:

The second task was to yumorkom and was also associated with a tower, the truth is the other:

We decided to drive up to it, not all, as a pool of spilled caused great concern in the majority of Grant travelers. Setting sounded as follows: "How many bottles of whiskey at the top :-)." Judging by the smiles in the end of the job, all guessed that the bottles are likely to zero, however, I wanted to make a beautiful picture and climbed up the fire escape:

The beams were noticeably rusty, but she betrayed the tower creaked and the higher, the more swayed in the wind.

In the middle of the tower both legs connected the U-shaped space. Here I was surprised to find that up to this point on the other leg was normal ladder:

And above it was necessary to crawl again on pozharki. At the top was an empty box. Naturally, no bottles of whiskey I have not found:

But with the height was seen "all Taiga»:

The next obstacle - a small ditch:

Almost all her overcome without loss:

Many people came here with their entire families. Parents ran ahead to scout the ditch, and the girl was left alone in the car:

It was getting dark, and we still had to count the number of triangular glass on the lantern of the lighthouse. Forest path, we flew along the coast of Lake Ladoga:

Lighthouse at the end of a very long pier. At first I wanted to get a telephoto and then count the glass in the picture, but then decided to walk all the same:

At the same time, our quest is over, and we went to the start of the night orienteering. Since all the tracks we overcame not on time, and to determine the winner at the end of the competition in our class was necessary, then we had a few races time (beach and dune), several tehetapov, which I will discuss in future articles, quest and night orienteering. Many of the tourists participated in such competitions for the first time. And to train before the big night orientation on the first day we were given a small legend in the night and started forest.

Just before the finish had to overcome a small ditch with water. She looked very scared, especially at night. In the distance, from the dark, demonic surfaced shimmering light, gradually approaching and blikuya flashes of lights on the water surface disturbed:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting