Another holy thing

12 photos

All the faithful of Transcarpathia and the surrounding areas on foot. The village Great Bereznyi (Ukr: Great Bereznev) resonance event happened. On the paneled roofing iron wall of one of the shops of enterprises engaged in processing of wood, which is located almost in the center V.Bereznogo, most recently manifested holy image. Someone walked past in the evening and happened to notice in the glare of lights, illuminating the street, the image of Jesus Christ, who was looking at him from the wall of the building behind the fence. Word for word - and away we go! Deeply religious, and just curious people from all over the Transcarpathian region and surrounding areas threw these days on bereznyanschinu. Today, having learned about the event from a deeply religious friends, I decided to go and join the Miracle. Chimes Bereznyansky friends with the question of "how to find the object" and received a recommendation from the city center follow the crowds of people moving mostly in the same direction. I drove and accurately, a lot of people coming down somewhere. Settle down and in five minutes to reach the area in front of the industrial enterprise close to the center, where people hung out seventy watched somewhere over the fence and up.

Author: Alexander Bogdanov

Glancing at the wall woodworking shop I immediately realized that so attracted the attention of people. On one of the roofing sheets adorned circuit, similar to the head and shoulders of a person. And, if you look closely and give free rein to the imagination, we can see the "eyebrows" and some elements of the human face. The "head" is a little tilted to the side. As if in full accordance with the canons of the church painting.

Someone with phones in the hands of anyone with cameras. Take off, whispering. Someone quietly watching myself, and someone falls into a religious trance. He drew attention to the old lady, probably for a long time then sticking around which people hang out. He came, listened to what they mean. Involuntarily, a smile appeared on his face. Grandma zahleb told how even half a day ago, she, by God, saw the image of Christ near the little kaplychku. Moreover, the left hand of Christ has been raised in salute. At the same time she was very distressed that kaplychka and the hand disappeared and now it can be taken for vrunihu. Here is a an enlarged fragment of the "image" without color correction. When I asked a few people from the crowd to show that I photographed, I brought them to the "image" for the entire screen is a camera and they are all as one, agreed that it is necessary to observe it from afar. Then the image of the most recognizable becomes. I agree with them. The more coming, the less you recognize facial features.

I made a few options proof "image". Black and white crop, color crop with high contrast, black and white high contrast crop + inverted. Maybe someone else has something to make out.

When he saw standing in the distance, I was a policeman approached him and talked. Its just in case put here for the control of the authorities, "as if something happens." Painfully zealously argue sometimes those who are "for", with the topic who are "against." The policeman told me that hundred-meter wall, the closed roof "badge" New images are almost every few hours. The crowd cries out, and if the image is really guessed, local guides are added to the list of inspection. During the last half of the day the people with a high level of imagination saw the following "new images". In the picture below, one and all, they see the Virgin Mary with someone talking. I do not want to offend anyone, especially the deeply religious people, but, forgive me, no Virgin Mary, I do not see. But on the shingle below the contour of the male penis and testicles to accurately present the profile.

In the photo below - a 100% crop photos of the alleged image of the "Virgin Mary." Consider who is interested more closely.

That's how

11. otetot guy puzzled - something similar to the terminator)))

12 ... vsoooooo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting